GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That has to be one of the best sections of any game ever.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
You know im Metal Gear Solid 2, when your walking through the bottom of the ship towards Metal Gear, in that corridor with the flickery lights.

(After you dismantle the semtex bomb with your USP and before Revolver Ocelot bursts onto the scene)

You know that dark corridor, with the flickerly lights, a few guards patrolling and no music, just a chilly breeze.

That has to be the most atmospheric part of any game I've ever played..
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
You know im Metal Gear Solid 2, when your walking through the bottom of the ship towards Metal Gear, in that corridor with the flickery lights.

(After you dismantle the semtex bomb with your USP and before Revolver Ocelot bursts onto the scene)

You know that dark corridor, with the flickerly lights, a few guards patrolling and no music, just a chilly breeze.

That has to be the most atmospheric part of any game I've ever played..
Fri 16/04/04 at 20:09
"period drama"
I found it annoying.
Fri 16/04/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
That was crap one of the best sections of any game has to be where there is either a really hard bit and you get past it or a really dramatic cut-scene.
Fri 16/04/04 at 22:09
"period drama"
And for the record, the best section of any game ever is frozen Hyrule in the Wind Waker.
Beautiful.
Fri 16/04/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Notable"
All wrong

(dont expect me to come up with a better one)
Sat 17/04/04 at 09:13
Regular
Whilst it doesn't quite get my vote for best atmospheric moment, I do see what Asher means. Its the combination of the change in noise levels, and the view down the corridor. Its hard to describe, but it really does feel very different the second you walk through that door. It almost feels cold in the room suddenly, almost ghostly. Good spot Asher!
Mon 19/04/04 at 19:55
Regular
Daaammnn right.

Lol
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:41
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
It scared the hell outta me.
Mon 19/04/04 at 21:35
Regular
"??????"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And for the record, the best section of any game ever is frozen Hyrule
> in the Wind Waker.

True.
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just started FFX again, and today I got to the part with Yuna's water dance (sending). Now that's brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.