GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can you tell me a *SPOILER* about jurassic park 3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/07/01 at 20:17
Regular
ok i keep hearing the ending is really bad in jurassic park 3,i heard it just stops.
what happened?
Tue 24/07/01 at 10:46
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
It does just stop. There is not ending. This is not up for debate.

Imagine the first film stopping before the last action sequence, but still including the bit where Grant looks out the window at some birds on the way home - it's like that.

*SPOILER*

When they get to the beach there is someone shouting for them through a megaphone. They shout back telling him to stop since the last time one was used it attracted the Spinosaurus. Then all these army/navy types arrive with guns and stuff and you think there's going to be a big dino-battle - but there isn't. They get on the helicopter and leave, watching the Pteranadons (spelling?) fly away off the island.

If they wanted a big climactic ending to the trilogy (for it is a trilogy now) why not put off the T-Rex/Spinosaurus fight until the end and really go to town on it?

The more I think about the film the worse it seems.
Mon 23/07/01 at 21:39
Regular
"WWJD"
no it doesn't just stop the end is, the teradactals are flying away @ the end when there leaving because the women left the bird cage door open (teh bird cage is big)
Mon 23/07/01 at 20:33
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i hered it leaves it wide open for jp4
Mon 23/07/01 at 20:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
ok i keep hearing the ending is really bad in jurassic park 3,i heard it just stops.
what happened?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.