GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi guys!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/04/04 at 20:38
"NKDEF BFJvsdbnefv d"
Hi guys ! I am new here and I live in America. I have been watching the forum for quite a few days and now I have decided to make my first post. I noticed that some other new guys came in and were constantly slagged off but please don't do that to me. What are your favourite PS2 games? Mine are Vice City and Final Fantasy X!
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:07
Regular
That sounds better. You should be fine here, as long as you don't start spasticated post/replies like half of the arsebandits on here.
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:06
"NKDEF BFJvsdbnefv d"
I was born in Scotland and I currently live in America with my family. I will be moving back to Scotland next month.
Sun 18/04/04 at 21:02
Regular
You don't sound like a yank...

*suspicious*
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:53
"NKDEF BFJvsdbnefv d"
For Galaticdramon - What does a typical JAT do?

For Lou Role - What is a 'reg'? Is that a 'regular member'?
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well, no text speak and well structured sentences, I would say that's a good start.

Sure you aren't a reg in disguise?

;)
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:41
Regular
"??????"
Eric, a word of advice - try not to become a typical JAT. Not saying that you would, of course.
Sun 18/04/04 at 20:38
"NKDEF BFJvsdbnefv d"
Hi guys ! I am new here and I live in America. I have been watching the forum for quite a few days and now I have decided to make my first post. I noticed that some other new guys came in and were constantly slagged off but please don't do that to me. What are your favourite PS2 games? Mine are Vice City and Final Fantasy X!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.