GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The matrix online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:48
Regular
"56 000"
Looking forward to the new matrix online game which will be released later this year. It looks pretty mint. Seen a trailer of it and graphics look good. Its suppose to be better than Revolutions! and probably galaxies.
Anyone else heard anything about it?
Fri 23/04/04 at 12:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Presedenté Nash wrote:
> Whats the script? wrote:
> It will be one of those must get games even if the producers do muck
> it up.
>
> How? Explain it to me. How will it be a 'must get' game if it's crap?

I too am curious as to why a naff game can be listed as "must have". With so many other games out there why spend money on one that's crap?

Honestly though, it's people who buy crap games for the sake of it that just encourages developers to make even more lacklustre efforts. You'll still pay for it, so why make an effort?
Sun 25/04/04 at 17:39
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
tisk.. sounds cack and online=expensive. everyone should just download enemy territory. it's free and rocks. and the "hacking" gish sounds crap.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:16
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I wonder if your virtual character gets fed constantly with soft drinks and hamburgers as they Hack the Matrix? But hacking sounds a little to exciting for me, I'd rather go for the more mundane, bullet time, kung-fu carnage of beating up Agents and other nasties instead.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:20
Regular
"You have a choice"
It's easy!! It's not a "Must-have" game because it's good!! It's a must-have coz it's a famous brand!! Matrix fan's will buy anything with the matrix on the side. I'm like that with Final Fantasy (wooo!!!) I'm probably gonna get FF11 even tho I don't have a PS2 online connection!!!! So there you go, it doesn't matter how bad it is, it's a must-have for any matix fans, and I hope that shed some light ion the situation. However little...
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Teal'c"
You're an idiot.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:25
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Buying something on the basis of its brand name? Crikey, I'm glad I don't suffer from such an odd affliction. Personally, it doesn't matter how much I like a franchise, if it's crap it isn't getting my money. The only way developers will learn to improve their products is if people are wise enough to accept that they aren't going to be conned into buying something just because it has a popular name stamped on it.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:28
Regular
"You have a choice"
Presedenté Nash wrote:
> You're an idiot.

Fine you allowed you opinion. Try not to be nasty to people though they won't think of you fondly.

Back to the buying stuff because of the brand name thing: ye cypro your totally right. I buy every FF thing i can, but even I think it's pretty sad!!
Sun 25/04/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Teal'c"
I apologise, but I really do think buying FF11 even when it’s totally useless is pretty lame.
Mon 26/04/04 at 15:22
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Lukeman wrote:
> Back to the buying stuff because of the brand name thing: ye cypro
> your totally right. I buy every FF thing i can, but even I think it's
> pretty sad!!

Just try putting the quality of the game over the quality of the brand and you might steer away from spending money unnecessarily. Although, I have seen review for FF11 and all seem to say it's pretty good. You can import it for the PC from America, though you need to use an American address to register.
Wed 28/04/04 at 19:31
Regular
"56 000"
Presedenté Nash wrote:
> Whats the script? wrote:
> It will be one of those must get games even if the producers do muck
> it up.
>
> How? Explain it to me. How will it be a 'must get' game if it's crap?

It might not be rubbish yet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.