GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The matrix online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:48
Regular
"56 000"
Looking forward to the new matrix online game which will be released later this year. It looks pretty mint. Seen a trailer of it and graphics look good. Its suppose to be better than Revolutions! and probably galaxies.
Anyone else heard anything about it?
Mon 19/04/04 at 16:48
Regular
"56 000"
Looking forward to the new matrix online game which will be released later this year. It looks pretty mint. Seen a trailer of it and graphics look good. Its suppose to be better than Revolutions! and probably galaxies.
Anyone else heard anything about it?
Tue 20/04/04 at 11:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It looks alright I suppose, but then the last Matrix game wasn't exactly all that it could have been. Actually, it was just plain crap.
Tue 20/04/04 at 15:43
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I am looking forward to dodging my friends bullets though.
Tue 20/04/04 at 15:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
If it works, it'd be great, though I'd kill to play as an agent.
Tue 20/04/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Yes a chase where you can bend the rules of gravity. It will probly be a game mode on it.
Tue 20/04/04 at 17:46
Regular
"You have a choice"
I've heard that u can actually become a hacker and get new weapons and cloths and stuff by hacking into the matrix!! THAT sounds cool!!
Tue 20/04/04 at 17:52
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
There are three occupations- spy, hacker and soldier. Soldiers can use guns and cool fighting moves to defeat enemies, hackers can hack into the matrix (complicated text) and get weapons, plus abilites to blind enemies etc., while spies can hack into computers and use disguises, turning themselves into NPCs to confuse other players.
Tue 20/04/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Teal'c"
I think it looks pretty gash to be honest.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:00
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
If it has the same tatty style combat system then im not sure its worth buying. And if this 3 occupations is true it sounds dismal.
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:47
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
but its online and it probaly will only be 19.99 or something cheaper,
i think the hacker will suit me fine, whens this disaster happening then?
what date does it come out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.