GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THIS YEAR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Football Manager 2005'.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:47
Regular
": ("
This Year i will be getting these games :

Football Manager 2005 - I was going to get CM5 but Der Nazi told me Football Manager 2005 would be better because its from the makers of CM4.

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 - Its out of this and Fifa 2005 because their both online but it'll probably end up being PES4.

Halo 2 - Just because everyone else is getting it to be honest, dunno why but its really not getting me exited. Might be because of the lack of screen shots and previews.

Rainbow Six 2 - Saw this on the SR news a couple of weeks back, sounds a bit 'iffy' because Rainbow Six 3 only came out a few months ago and with the amount of Downloads it feels like a new game everyday.

Full Spectrum Warrior - Umm....maybe.....just maybe.

Are there any good games i forgot?
What games are you hoping to get this year or dont you know yet.
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:31
Regular
Exactly, thats good fun to me :)

Not another boring superbly sprung and damped thing which wont roll over :D
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:20
"I love yo... lamp."
Ah yes the physics of it... I played whatever mode has the Scorpion tanks in the multiplayer and played chicken with the other one. It did a backflip.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:56
Regular
Bonus wrote:
> Wow, when did you get a sense of humour? ;)
>
> Anyway, get Halo out now and play it :D
>
> The at least get as far as a bit where you actually have to drive the
> dirt buggy, the physics on that thing rule :D

I've driven the buggy, hard to control but fun.
Its amazing how high this Master Chief can jump!!
Im gonna go and play SCPT in a mo.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:54
Regular
Wow, when did you get a sense of humour? ;)

Anyway, get Halo out now and play it :D

The at least get as far as a bit where you actually have to drive the dirt buggy, the physics on that thing rule :D
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:52
Regular
Stridman™ wrote:

> What games are you hoping to get this year or dont you know yet.

Herpees and hopefully something life threatning.

Edit : Oh sorry, I thought the question was 'which diseases do you hope I catch'.

Silly me....
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:49
Regular
I've only played the first Level as i cant be bothered with single player, if i get Halo 2 it will only be for the online play.
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:48
Regular
Sudeki.

Halo 2 looks absolutely class btw. If you have ever played the first one start to finish on a decent difficulty setting, you would know what I am talking about :D
Tue 20/04/04 at 18:47
Regular
This Year i will be getting these games :

Football Manager 2005 - I was going to get CM5 but Der Nazi told me Football Manager 2005 would be better because its from the makers of CM4.

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 - Its out of this and Fifa 2005 because their both online but it'll probably end up being PES4.

Halo 2 - Just because everyone else is getting it to be honest, dunno why but its really not getting me exited. Might be because of the lack of screen shots and previews.

Rainbow Six 2 - Saw this on the SR news a couple of weeks back, sounds a bit 'iffy' because Rainbow Six 3 only came out a few months ago and with the amount of Downloads it feels like a new game everyday.

Full Spectrum Warrior - Umm....maybe.....just maybe.

Are there any good games i forgot?
What games are you hoping to get this year or dont you know yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.