GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"any1 need help on ffX? i got answers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 20/04/04 at 19:16
Regular
"final fantasy mania"
if u have a question to ask about ffx please ask and i will provide an honest answer, also if u need help i will provide that too
Fri 23/04/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Cusack wrote:
> Yes, I tried it before, it worked on Anima and the Magus sisters.

Thanks I've been powering up my characters all day, but I decided to leave Yuna alone until I found that out. I still used her in battles though, so she still has the EXP.

I will come looking for you if I can't power up those Aeons though.

;)
Fri 23/04/04 at 18:36
Regular
"Time Up"
Lou Role wrote:
> I have another question about FFX. I'll try to explain this as best I
> can.
>
> I am currently powering up all of my characters. But when you power
> up Yuna it also powers up her Aeons, so like if you increase Yuna's
> HP by 200, her Aeons will also gain extra health. However I don't
> have all of the Aeons yet, so if I had to completely power up Yuna
> just now, would it still be possible to power up the Aeons that I
> have yet to recieve?
>
> I hope that question made some sense!
>
> ;)
Yes, I tried it before, it worked on Anima and the Magus sisters.
Fri 23/04/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I have another question about FFX. I'll try to explain this as best I can.

I am currently powering up all of my characters. But when you power up Yuna it also powers up her Aeons, so like if you increase Yuna's HP by 200, her Aeons will also gain extra health. However I don't have all of the Aeons yet, so if I had to completely power up Yuna just now, would it still be possible to power up the Aeons that I have yet to recieve?

I hope that question made some sense!

;)
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Hahaha I love it one of the monsters I seem to be fighting always kills Yuna before we kill him meaning she gets no HP. So the final hit for the enemy but oh no hes going for the kill but thanks to the faster battle type one of my party kills him just before he can finish his attack.
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I played a demo of FFX-2 and I quite liked the fighting style, it's still sort of turn based, but much faster. Although the level up sytem sounds pretty basic compared to FFX.
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
You have your levels for Health, power, Defence etc Dressqheres which you collect for different Ability sets and AP to learn your ability's. It sounds confusing but isnt at all and the fights are more real time like FF:CC but not to that extent so you still have a bit off tactical planning to do.

Also the Prelude music is great and it has not gone with the old Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum DUM dum dum dum dum dum dum dum. But its different people say this isnt a true FF game because of its difference but I see it mor3e as a welcome change although dont get me wrong I still like all the others.:D
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> I'm glad the sphere grid has gone.

Really? I quite like the sphere grid, it gives you a lot of control over your characters power-ups. What's the level up system like in FFX-2 then?
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I got FFX-2 today its got quite a nice battle system and im glad the shere grid has gone.
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I have a question:

Where is the Al Bhed Primer Volume 2?

If you can help, thanks.
Tue 20/04/04 at 20:32
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
You don't need to defeat Dark Aeons to get Celestial Mirror.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.