GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I wont be getting FFXI :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XI'.
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:35
Regular
I already have a linux kit for my PS2, meaning my HDD expansion bay is taken by my 40Gb drive for this.

Not about to take my PS2 to bits to change it just to play FFX, so looks like this excellent game wont be comping to my PS2, and I'm not about to upgrade my PC to play it, I'd be just as cheap buying a new PS2 and HDD.

Looked good, but I'll just have to find on MMORPG which doesn't need a hard drive :)
Thu 22/04/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
How much will this PS2/HDD cost anyway?
Thu 22/04/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
hi
Thu 22/04/04 at 20:09
Regular
"final fantasy mania"
hi
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:39
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i agree, you also have to pay a monthly fee.
just like star wars empire divided which i wanted so much
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:38
Regular
I could always try repartitioning my HDD, but not sure if a dual partition HDD would be supported by the games :S
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:37
Regular
Tsk, there are loads more MMORPGS anyway on the PC, more established too.
Wed 21/04/04 at 17:35
Regular
I already have a linux kit for my PS2, meaning my HDD expansion bay is taken by my 40Gb drive for this.

Not about to take my PS2 to bits to change it just to play FFX, so looks like this excellent game wont be comping to my PS2, and I'm not about to upgrade my PC to play it, I'd be just as cheap buying a new PS2 and HDD.

Looked good, but I'll just have to find on MMORPG which doesn't need a hard drive :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.