GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i am not a cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/07/01 at 11:02
Regular
i am not a cheat i have done 13 reviews by righting them before i post them so i have more of a chance when i post them all the same day and there are people whop have done way more reviews thane me so p**s off you posh english
Sun 22/07/01 at 16:50
What a useful... maybe slightly unneeded piece of information! (:)
Sun 22/07/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
CD eh?

Back in my day we had shiny 78's. Oh, the summer of '67. I had a new Les Paul and the Beatles had just released.... what's it called... Magical Mystery Tour...

In Penny Lane there is a.... sorry...

But really, is there anything to these CD's and MD's that have brought us anything. If you have a new copy of each, Rockin' All Over The World by Status Quo sounds just the same.

Pah! Mini Disc indeed! They're not even round, how are you supposed to put the bloomin' things on a record player?!

You kids nowadays... you go on about how this Gameboy Advantage is backwards compatible, but your Mini-Disc player isn't, is it?!!

No... you've lost all meaning of respect and tradition... terrible...

In my day I’d be caned if acted even half as cocky and mischievously as you! you get away with murder, you do!

CD, it should stand for 'Comparative to Dung' because the compost heap is the only place I’d put them... bloody things!

Pah!

~ Game's Grandad
Sun 22/07/01 at 16:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lol
Sun 22/07/01 at 16:31
Yeh he is cool. But matt (frogman) gets his records from this guys COPIED! No seriously, all matts CD's are copied.
Sun 22/07/01 at 16:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
I like Wyclef!!!
Sun 22/07/01 at 16:22
frogman wrote:
> I'd like to enter this forum as my best friend (time_warp) told me
> about this site so i joined. A few days later i posted my MSR review
> and for the biggest surprise i won! This really pleased me and i was
> happy. That was untill Time_Warp phoned me and said there was a
> witch hunt after me because he told everyone that i had cheated (
> which i hadnt ). This really annoyed me, so he then told me loads of
> you guys had emailed SR to say that i had cheatd and that i should
> be banned. He then went on to tell that lots of people had my email
> address and were throwing insults at me! WELL all i can say if you
> hate me say it. So here i am with Tony Hawks 2 in the post and i am
> back to being happy.

Yey. So if anyone wants to throw abuse at
> me say it now come on. The guy with the best insult wins. I dare you
> and then we will see what you all think of me

It seems there are
> lots of newbies around and Time_Warp said that one in four newbies
> copy. If you agree with this figure then email me and give me an
> example (email address [email protected])

I really enjoy
> going on this site and i think everyone who goes on this site is a
> cool bloke, but please dont take your anger out on newbies.

And
> finally if anynone hear likes Whclef Jean say so I think he is the
> best guy ever

Oh yes. Why dont I talk about the mechanics of Halo for the Xbox. Well since I have never played it i wouldn't know. Just like your MSR review. How can you honestly write a review like that on a game u never played?!?! Well since you have got the game I willl be round your house playing it so **sticks tongue out rudely** to you!
Sat 21/07/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Your MSR review looks fine to me, why did they call you a cheat for it?

Welcome back.

Wyclef Jean I detest, sorry :-).
Sat 21/07/01 at 18:35
I'd like to enter this forum as my best friend (time_warp) told me about this site so i joined. A few days later i posted my MSR review and for the biggest surprise i won! This really pleased me and i was happy. That was untill Time_Warp phoned me and said there was a witch hunt after me because he told everyone that i had cheated ( which i hadnt ). This really annoyed me, so he then told me loads of you guys had emailed SR to say that i had cheatd and that i should be banned. He then went on to tell that lots of people had my email address and were throwing insults at me! WELL all i can say if you hate me say it. So here i am with Tony Hawks 2 in the post and i am back to being happy.

Yey. So if anyone wants to throw abuse at me say it now come on. The guy with the best insult wins. I dare you and then we will see what you all think of me

It seems there are lots of newbies around and Time_Warp said that one in four newbies copy. If you agree with this figure then email me and give me an example (email address [email protected])

I really enjoy going on this site and i think everyone who goes on this site is a cool bloke, but please dont take your anger out on newbies.

And finally if anynone hear likes Whclef Jean say so I think he is the best guy ever
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:49
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
AliBoy wrote:
> Welcome back Ali from another Ali.
I seen his crazy taxi review on
> a site. I posted the URL in one of his other threads. It may be him
> that wrote it originally but I have my doubts.

His grammar is terrible so he'll never win. How can I put this politely...he stinks!
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:42
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Welcome back Ali from another Ali.
I seen his crazy taxi review on a site. I posted the URL in one of his other threads. It may be him that wrote it originally but I have my doubts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.