GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i am not a cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/07/01 at 11:02
Regular
i am not a cheat i have done 13 reviews by righting them before i post them so i have more of a chance when i post them all the same day and there are people whop have done way more reviews thane me so p**s off you posh english
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:02
Regular
"ProGolfer"
i am not a cheat i have done 13 reviews by righting them before i post them so i have more of a chance when i post them all the same day and there are people whop have done way more reviews thane me so p**s off you posh english
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:16
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Crikey, calm down! They're only games that you cheat at!
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:27
Hey calm down mate. Look inside yourself and see who youe enemies are. I'm sure you wont come up with any people's names from these forums, In fact i think the only name you will come up with is your own. You are your own worst enemy, you should make friends with yourself, pull yourself together. I will suggest the following tips to make peace with the people on the forums.

1. Dont write crap topics with the title of thing s such as "Is that my toe" then inside the topic simply wirte "Yes", this will just lead to people getting annoyed.
2. Try not to enter all your reviews at the smae time, enter them one by one over the space of the day. This way it looks like your not cheating.
3. Try replying to other peoples topics stating your opinions on the subject.
4. Don't expect to win any games or respect from other users by writing topics like this.
5. Try to write topics that will either humour people, give them information, or ask them for their views on things.
6. Don't do a console war topic cos there have been loads of them done before.
7. Don't write anything nasty about anyone else, cos you might have just p*ss*d of a popular person. If you do p*ss off a popular user then expect to make lots of enemies really quickly.
8. Try to follow points 1 to 7 and use you common sense more often.
9. Never listen to a word i say.
10. Please ignore point 9.
11. try not to take what might look like abuse too seriously, remeber people might not be able to express their opinions in words as well as some.
12. Don't take offense to this reply, i'm only trying to tell you how to get on with other users better.

Well thats it then c ya.
Sat 21/07/01 at 12:18
Regular
"Rendering Women."
fosbe1 wrote:
> i am not a cheat i have done 13 reviews by righting them before i
> post them so i have more of a chance when i post them all the same
> day and there are people whop have done way more reviews thane me so
> **** off you posh english

Language FILTER!!! SR??
Sat 21/07/01 at 12:19
Regular
For some reason it doesn't work when you start a topic. I think this has been mentioned a few times... it doesn't matter though.

Don't swear in the future fosbe1, and PLEASE don't use so many exclaimation marks.
Sat 21/07/01 at 12:21
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Grix Thraves wrote:
> For some reason it doesn't work when you start a topic. I think this
> has been mentioned a few times... it doesn't matter though.

Don't
> swear in the future fosbe1, and PLEASE don't use so many
> exclaimation marks.

He didn't use any exclamation marks.... :P
Sat 21/07/01 at 12:22
Regular
Errr... topic name?
Sat 21/07/01 at 12:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Posh English old chap... not at all

Scottish so ye betta watch oot or I'll need tae kick yer heed in ;-)

Ahh my head :(
Sat 21/07/01 at 12:43
Great, so the relevance in telling us that you are not a cheat is what?
Sat 21/07/01 at 12:59
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
What about your crazy taxi review??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.