GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The world is going to explode"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/07/01 at 10:52
Regular
Have Fun
Sun 22/07/01 at 20:55
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Wait a minute. What the hell am I doing? I actually LIKE Nintendo, I can't wait 'till GameCube is launched.

No, really, I can't!
Sun 22/07/01 at 20:42
well would you look at that, no really look at that, now, hurry up or you will miss it.

Ahh too late you missed it, it has gone never to return again. I bet you wished that you look now don't you.
Sun 22/07/01 at 20:35
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
GasMask wrote:
> So the world is going to explode eh?

And who told you
> that?

Gaming Boy Nintendo are putting games on disks in 2002. You
> didn’t think GC was going to take cartridges did you?
;)

No I didn't, but I read that they are having trouble with games on discs and will use cartridges for their next console after GameCube.

They are having probs, but I doubt they'll go back to carts.

Ohhhhh, you mean my post back there?

That was a joke!

You know...ha,ha...funny?

hmmm...
Sun 22/07/01 at 09:45
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i think the reason Pokemon was ( look WAS) popular was (<- See) that is was (im tired and have lost my thesaurus) origional and new. No one had seen anything like it. It must have been good enough on the gbc cos it sold aomthing like 14 mil copies. Didimon is crap. Its bacisly a cheap rip off of pokemon. They have tried copiing everything with out much sucess. Im not even a pokemon fan. I think that it should be allowed to die quietly now though.
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:09
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
So the world is going to explode eh?

And who told you that?

Gaming Boy Nintendo are putting games on disks in 2002. You didn’t think GC was going to take cartridges did you?
;)
Sat 21/07/01 at 19:16
Hey if fosbe1 can get away with using this as a topic, then i can get away with using this as a reply.
Sat 21/07/01 at 18:59
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Digimon is so much better. NBut even that is absolute dog crap...but worse!
Sat 21/07/01 at 18:55
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
What the hell made Pokémon so popular anyway?

If you ask me, the framerate in the cartoon is very slow, games, pictures and the cartoon are all undetailed, jokes in games and the cartoon are sooooo(3 years later!)ooooo old, the Pokémon make bayish sounds, the toys and basicly everything manufactures was cheaply made, the only things that is good enough to reach the 'absolutely crap' level are the console games.
Sat 21/07/01 at 18:51
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Yus
Sat 21/07/01 at 18:46
Regular
Thjat's the same sort of mental stability which has caused you to want a Xbox, right??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.