GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The world is going to explode"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/07/01 at 10:52
Regular
Have Fun
Sat 21/07/01 at 10:52
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Have Fun
Sat 21/07/01 at 10:57
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
You really need to see a doctor!
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:01
oh very nice, i'm so happy that you have informed me before it actually happens. Hey wait a minute what is that crack doing in the floor, hey why is molten lava begining to flow from it just as blood does from an open wound. No, oh my the world is about to explode ahhh help me help ahh, the armaggedon has started.

*Stick launches himself through the window landing safely on the grass outside, only to be swallowed up by another crack that has just formed in the earths crust.*

Hey wait a minute this isn't lava it's just red water.

Oh no i don't believe it i have been dream writing again.

Anyway what is the topic about? Oh i see, you think that the earth is bout to explode. Let me just type this up on my invisible type writer, then i will despatch the invisible letters that i produce to every human and animal on the earth.

Yeah wright.
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:20
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
The world is going to explode

Yeah, in about 5 million years.

By the way, I'm not joking.
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
5 billion actually... maybe more.

The sun which is a star does whatever anyother start does when it comes near its dying day... it increases in size... it will swallow the four closest planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars) it will then explode... leaving a pulsar.. tiny thing size of Earth forgot what happens after that... anyway you'll all be dead :P

I watch Space stuff on TV :D
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:10
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Should worry more about asteroids, these are more likely to destroy the Earth first.
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:10
Regular
Yeah, our sun won't supernova. That annoys me.
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:23
Regular
I wonder what year the world will end: 2694 thats my guess.
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:26
Regular
Hmmmmm - Or maybe 2002 - hahahahaha
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:26
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Remember that prediction by an old bloke that the world would end at the millenium? PAH! DIDN'T WORK DID IT?? NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.