GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just noticed.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Toca Race Driver 2'.
Fri 23/04/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Touched!"
Included in my new copy of TOCA Race Driver 2 is the trial offer which MS must be starting again as the date is until september, it also claims that it has the value of £10, anyway it's good news for people who don't want to pay for the year or want to try live out!
Fri 23/04/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Touched!"
Included in my new copy of TOCA Race Driver 2 is the trial offer which MS must be starting again as the date is until september, it also claims that it has the value of £10, anyway it's good news for people who don't want to pay for the year or want to try live out!
Fri 23/04/04 at 15:43
Regular
": ("
2 month offer?
Fri 23/04/04 at 15:57
Regular
"\\"
This is good news. I guess we're allowed to sell 'em now?
Fri 23/04/04 at 16:02
Regular
"Touched!"
Stridman™ wrote:
> 2 month offer?

yup from 1.04.04 - 30.09.04
Fri 23/04/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Touched!"
Aoe wrote:
> This is good news. I guess we're allowed to sell 'em now?

I think so, it does say in the top corner "A £10 value"
Fri 23/04/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
If you suscribe monthly M$ charge £5 per month hence value of £10. YOu can only use one trial though and can't use a 2 month trial after a years subscription (unless you use a new gamertag)
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahhh man! I got one in PGR2 which I was planning to use, but it ended 31/03/04. I noticed some days later.

If anyone is kind enough to send me a free trial thing, I'd be extremely grateful.
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:25
Regular
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> If you suscribe monthly M$ charge £5 per month hence value of
> £10. YOu can only use one trial though and can't use a 2 month
> trial after a years subscription (unless you use a new gamertag)

If your "Years Subscription" hasn't run out and you've got a "2 Months Trial" you can still just add the Subscription number and it will just add 2 months to your Subscription.
Fri 23/04/04 at 17:30
Regular
For real?

EDIT - No you can't, you get the following message:

"You entered an Xbox Live subscription code that should only be used to create new accounts. Please check the code and try again"

Heh, my account started in 2003 and ends in 2005 and it's only a standard 12-Month sub! (Because it started on 30th Dec)
Fri 23/04/04 at 18:04
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> For real?
>
> EDIT - No you can't, you get the following message:
>
> "You entered an Xbox Live subscription code that should only be
> used to create new accounts. Please check the code and try
> again"
>
> Heh, my account started in 2003 and ends in 2005 and it's only a
> standard 12-Month sub! (Because it started on 30th Dec)

When i got my Xbox i got a free 2 months subscription to Live, i activated the 2 months and then 2 days later i got the years subscription and it added 2 months to my 1 year.

I Activated the 2 months at the beggining of Febuary and i activated the year one 3 days after meaning my whole subscription should run out sometime in May next year and thats what it said.

EDIT : It even told me a few days ago that my 2 months subscription will run out in a month and my Years subscription will start in a month.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.