GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Disgaea: Hour of Darkness"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Disgaea: Hour of Darkness'.
Fri 23/04/04 at 18:25
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I noticed that a lot of people have been talking about this game recently and I thought that it would be good to have your opinions of it. Lalakersrule says that he has clocked up 800 hours on it so either it is very very addictive or Lalakersrule is extremely sad. ;-) Anyway, I was looking through the latest issue of Official Playstation Two Magazine and I saw a preview of it and to my horror it only had a quarter of a page when GTA: San Andreas had six pages on it! So I looked down and saw why. 2D graphics!!! I know that it has sold millions in Japan and other countries but I never thought that it would have Two-dimesional graphics. I am not saying that graphics are the most important part of a game but I expected a game that had sold so well to have at least half-decent graphics for god's sake. But I still think that after so many good reviews there is quite a large chance of me buying it when it comes out over here.

So what do you guys think of it? I don't want people saying stuff like 'oh yeah, it sounds good'. I want people who have imported it to give me a first-hand review and help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Wakka.
Page:
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:06
"For the horde!!!!"
Yes this is a great game, i'm getting some good items in the item world now that i've started geo chaining whenever possible.
Wed 11/08/04 at 18:40
"Hi"
I love that game. I only played it for 7 hours because I wasa at a friends house but we played it alot. The graphics didn't matter. they were ok anyway. The gameplay is perfect and if you like stratagy game the chances are this will be your fav game ever.
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:56
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Wakka wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> How far are you in SF2, Coin?

Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!
Wed 11/08/04 at 05:29
Regular
"Bicycle"
:D

Holiday-ing in the US of A right now, so can't play.

Watched about half the opening movie before I left though, looks cool.
Tue 10/08/04 at 14:50
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Wakka wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
Sat 07/08/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Wakka wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
Thu 05/08/04 at 12:42
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
a different class to Disgaea.
Thu 05/08/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Wakka wrote:
Sun 01/08/04 at 16:05
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
How far are you in SF2, Coin?
Sun 01/08/04 at 12:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The later classes have better aptitudes in stats normally so it is better to transmigrate to them when you get to a reasonable level.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.