GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One last go - FOR THOSE NEEDING HELP ON GAMES"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
This is one final attempt to get rid of some of the junk that swallows up this forum, namely the *i need help on* topics. Now i've seen countless topics on this forum posted asking for help from lazy people who can't be bothered to either work it out for themselves in the game or go on an actual gaming help site to find the answer. I've read a few topics asking for help and been able to just pop over to gamefaqs and find the answer within 3 minutes. 3 minutes! it's not too long is it? Infact after the time it takes you to write your i need help topic and wait for a response that's probably alot longer than 3 minutes.

So if you do need help on a game go to either gamefaqs.com or look around on this site for help. I can pretty much guarantee you that you'll find the answer you are after on there (considering the mainstream releases most of the topics are about anyway)

Please lets try and make this forum better and actually worth visiting.
Sun 09/05/04 at 15:01
Regular
"youngest regular"
the second one
Sat 08/05/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
*Wakka tries to remember* Where do you fight him? You fight him about six times in the game so it is quite hard to remember.
Sat 08/05/04 at 19:18
Regular
"youngest regular"
sorry wakka,shut up lake whatever,i think it was natus
Sat 08/05/04 at 11:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
snake10 wrote:
> in other words help me with seymour and his thing

Seymour? Well then i guess you're stuck on FFX which means you didn't look bloody hard seeing as there's about 10 walkthroughs on FFX at gamefaqs
Sat 08/05/04 at 09:59
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
What is his 'thing'?
Sat 08/05/04 at 09:50
Regular
"youngest regular"
in other words help me with seymour and his thing
Sat 08/05/04 at 09:49
Regular
"youngest regular"
ive been stuck for a year and yes i did go looking for it on the internet yeah maybe it gets annoying but a YEAR!!!!!
Sat 01/05/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Anyway, back to the point of the topic.

On PES3 how do you get into the WEFA Masters cup, i've played the master league for about three seasons now and i'm still not entered
Fri 30/04/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
The games are played on FIFA 2004 for the PS2.
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:07
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Why does a PS1 & PS2 games forum have Sport topics?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.