GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Disgraceful"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Caesar 3'.
Mon 26/04/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Not a Jew"
[URL] http://www.caesar3.com [/URL]

They pulled the Caesar 3 site. Unbelievable. Someone should be shot for that. For an old game Caesar 3 plays brilliantly, and there are only a few bugs and things that I find annoying.
Your opinon on this masterpiece?
Wed 28/04/04 at 23:26
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I remember Zeus was the weakest of the three (I only ever played demo's of these games however) and I also remember how long I spent playing the demo of Caesar. Incredibly addictive, though it was at a time when money for my growing gaming needs was scarce. I'll take advantage of this new budget release though, and finally catch up with what I've been missing.
Wed 28/04/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yep. I have Pharaoh, but not Zeus.
Pharaoh is not as good as Caesar III though.
Wed 28/04/04 at 13:48
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Didn't Caesar 3 have two sequels, Pharaoh and Zeus? I remember they where pretty good too, and having loved the demo of Caesar 3 some years ago I shall defiantly see about picking it up now it's going cheap.
Tue 27/04/04 at 17:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Bargain in every sense of the word.
Tue 27/04/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"Sold Out Software", £5.
Bargain.

So it is being sold, you see.
Mon 26/04/04 at 22:17
Regular
"I crashed into a va"
if the games no longer being sold whats the point unless it has a massive userbase like half life where the publisher can exploit that and fund themselfs to i.e bring out more and more patches
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
aaron1629 wrote:
> *SILENCE* seems nobody actuallly cares about a stupid rubbish game
> like that

Blasphemy!

'Tis a pity they wouldn't do a Caesar IV and clear up the bugs and have a few gorgeous add ons.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Genius, genius game, if a little frustratingly unfair at times.
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I never really played Caesar III, but my brother owned it a few years ago and it looked genuinely good, smooth and fluent, although now outdated.
Mon 26/04/04 at 20:55
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
is it for sale?

i think it ought to go up for auction.

i will bid £2.50 for a year's domain and £2.00 each year thereafter

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.