GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POLL: What would YOU do?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/01 at 16:10
Regular
Ok, here's a question for you:

What do you think is the worse to do, getting it together with your girlfriends best mate?

Or getting it together with your best mates girlfriend?

I don't want people saying "I'd do neither".

You HAVE to do one of them. Which do you think is worse?
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:48
Regular
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> Well I suppose they both suck

Wow, can you
> introduce us?

LMAO!!!

Nice one Wookster!
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:47
"High polygon count"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Well I suppose they both suck

Wow, can you introduce us?
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Have both and be damned with consequence.

Nice guys lose.
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:43
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I agree with you there RBS. If you get it together with your girlfriends best mate, then you'd probably lose your girlfriend but gain the other. Simple! Sod your girlfriend, if your going out withn her best mate, then it wouldn't bother you that much if them two lost their friendship over the affair. And then you could have a laugh with your best mate 'bout it all eh?
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't have to... I'll just run back to chat :D

Well I suppose they both suck but If I really really needed to it would be your best mates bird is the worst... although only because it would affect you... you would be splitting up another friendship.

What have you been up to YH? :D
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:40
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Girlfriends best mate is definitely worse.

Alex, why in God's
> name do you want to know?!

It's one of those things you chat about at 2am over a curry with your brother when you go home for the weekend.

In other words, I vaguely remember having this conversation at about 2am last sunday morning while eating a curry at my brothers flat after we'd been on the beers.

We did think of another one, but I'll save it for another say.
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Girlfriends best mate is definitely worse.

There is no way it is worse than your best mates girlfriend, no way.
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
Actually, thinking about it, best mates girlfriend is worse. 'Cause you'd lose a friendship, which is far more serious than losing a relationship.
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It is if you get found out.

Or, say you'd just been dumped and you went out and, on purpose, slept with your girlfriend's best mate, just to cause problems when the news got round.

*ahem*
I would imagine that would be bad.
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Girlfriends best mate is definitely worse.

Alex, why in God's name do you want to know?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.