GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oooh, Freedom Fighters..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Freedom Fighters'.
Wed 28/04/04 at 09:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...going cheap from a certain site that rhymes with "gay.com" (that'll never get old). Have been waiting for this to come down in price for ages now - didn't fancy paying £30 for it. Sooo looking forward to this, ever since it came out.
Wed 28/04/04 at 11:51
Regular
Saw it for £15 the other day in Woolworths so will most likely be picking up a copy later today.
Wed 28/04/04 at 11:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's a very decent game. Well worth it.
Wed 28/04/04 at 10:52
Regular
I'm sure it was about that price on the Cube about a 3 weeks ago. I'm going to wait until it gets down to about £10, I have been wanting it but there are other titles I want to get first.

I'm hoping LAME will have a few of the titles I'm looking for on Deal of the Day soon. Knights of the Old Republic just arrived this second, which I got for £20. I really should get Resi 0 at some point though, it's been £10 for ages.
Wed 28/04/04 at 09:44
Regular
Hmm, might pick it up meself. Thanks for pointing it out :)
Wed 28/04/04 at 09:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
£17.99 - not bad at all. It was in their bargain section, but still full-priced. Kept my eye on this one though. And now it will soon be mine! Mwahahahahahahaa *dies*
Wed 28/04/04 at 09:35
Regular
What's the new price then?

*can't be bothered checking gay.com*
Wed 28/04/04 at 09:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...going cheap from a certain site that rhymes with "gay.com" (that'll never get old). Have been waiting for this to come down in price for ages now - didn't fancy paying £30 for it. Sooo looking forward to this, ever since it came out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.