GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman contracts posted"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman Contracts'.
Wed 28/04/04 at 15:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hooray, my copy was posted today so hopefully i should have it release day. Looking forward to this i must say, especially for £15.99
Wed 28/04/04 at 15:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hooray, my copy was posted today so hopefully i should have it release day. Looking forward to this i must say, especially for £15.99
Wed 28/04/04 at 15:32
Regular
Where from?
Wed 28/04/04 at 15:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yay, mines been posted as well. I've just downloaded and installed the demo, it look better but plays pretty much the same as Hitman 2, probably not worth the full £30 price tag then but for £19 I can't really complain.
Wed 28/04/04 at 15:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lipe wrote:
> Where from?

4 letters, starts with P.

I had a £2 discount due to not getting UT2004 on release date.
Wed 28/04/04 at 16:11
Regular
Hrmmm...

When I got Home, Hitman Contracts was being packed. Then I ordered the Simpsons Season 1 and they both went back to processing. And now Contracts is still being processed while the Simpsons is being packed.
And this is from Play incased you hadn't guessed.

Strange...

Here's hoping Contracts still arrive on time
Wed 28/04/04 at 22:03
Regular
"None Stored"
I just finished playing the demo and I love it. There are hundreds of weapons to chose from (Golden Desert Eagles anyone?) and lots of cool features eg: you can shoot someone down and they'll roll around instead of dying.
Wed 28/04/04 at 23:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yeah I noticed people also beg for their lives when you hunt them down after they run away. Made me feel real guilty when I shot them, but it was that or run the risk of having my cover blown. This is the demo by the way, looking forward to seeing what the rest of the game has to offer.
Thu 29/04/04 at 07:14
Regular
": ("
Im thinking of getting it on my PC but thats a big risk as i dont have a WICKID!!! PC.
Thu 29/04/04 at 08:00
Regular
Gah! I might have to buy this.

Just seeing a mention of Golden Deagles makes me want it :D
Fri 30/04/04 at 12:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sods, the postman didnt bring me my game.

Perhaps tomorrow...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.