GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE handle: An optional extra"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/01 at 13:43
Regular
Latest reports on the most important aspect of the GAMECUBE, you don't HAVE to have it!

The handle will be an optional extra, costing $10, and will come in a range of materials including plastic and leather, as well as a number of colours and designs, including striped, dotted or plain, with the colours ranging from pink to purple and gold and silver.
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:34
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Shocky has had enough of Ant's oh-so-annoying ' catchphrase and banishes him to HELL!!*

"In hell Ant, you will be tormented by your fellow Ants because of your pointy ears, and then you'll be stamped on, scalded by red-hot water, and then suffocated by Ant-killing poison! Try getting out of that one ANT!!!!"
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
BRIEFCASE!!!! BRRRRIIIIEEEEFFFFCCCCAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!

{:) "ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP!!" CLASSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> When you, Meka, put £199 - my heart stop beating for a while.
> But then you corrected yourself and put $199, so that's ok
> now.

Is it me, or is the GC the cheapest console ever?!? $199 is
> the equivalent of something like £149. So it's a safe bet that
> the GC will be around £149.99. LUSHIOUS!!!

Not likely, the Americans always get it cheaper.

Also, it's more around £160-£170, isn't it?
Thu 19/07/01 at 17:23
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
So MJ, where do you live. I may just hang around one of the streets near your house...and....watch...you...hehe.
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:38
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I am going to take me GameCube every where with me. It is going to be absolutely, positively cushy. I mean look at it!!!! Never has a console looked so.,...... "imaginative!".....absolutely brilliant.

(;o|
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:34
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
When you, Meka, put £199 - my heart stop beating for a while. But then you corrected yourself and put $199, so that's ok now.

Is it me, or is the GC the cheapest console ever?!? $199 is the equivalent of something like £149. So it's a safe bet that the GC will be around £149.99. LUSHIOUS!!!
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:31
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Yes! I can see it now!!

Picture this:

You're walking down the street merrily whilst swinging your small Gamecube around by it's handle. Happy as you are, swinging about the console, you notice a bunch of thugs on the corner looking highly suspiocious. They see you with a gold Gamecube in your hand, in the middle of the stree, and no-one else is about - you're buggered really. Who's going to take the console out for a walk eh?
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:11
Wonder if SR will do a special offer where if you buy a handle you get a gamecube for free, this would make me consider buying a handle.
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:08
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Well I don't care what you all say...I wanna handle. It will be very helpful bring it down stairs to play in Surround sound on my meaty TV in the front room. Only got a 21 inch one in my room.

(;o|
Thu 19/07/01 at 15:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
You have to buy the games in roubles, apparently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.