GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE handle: An optional extra"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/01 at 13:43
Regular
Latest reports on the most important aspect of the GAMECUBE, you don't HAVE to have it!

The handle will be an optional extra, costing $10, and will come in a range of materials including plastic and leather, as well as a number of colours and designs, including striped, dotted or plain, with the colours ranging from pink to purple and gold and silver.
Thu 19/07/01 at 13:43
Regular
"not dead"
Latest reports on the most important aspect of the GAMECUBE, you don't HAVE to have it!

The handle will be an optional extra, costing $10, and will come in a range of materials including plastic and leather, as well as a number of colours and designs, including striped, dotted or plain, with the colours ranging from pink to purple and gold and silver.
Thu 19/07/01 at 13:45
Few handles then.
Thu 19/07/01 at 13:49
"High polygon count"
*If* this were true - and I have my suspicions - I would laugh so loud that they'll hear me in Oz.
Thu 19/07/01 at 13:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
I won't be getting one. I intendt for my GameCube to stay where I put it. In my bedroom.
Thu 19/07/01 at 13:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And for an extra $20, Goatboy Inc can supply you with a new product for it, known in the trade as a PLUG.

This until is plug and play compatible, comes with it's own power source and is easy to use.

Except for Nintendo owners, so get a grown up to help
Thu 19/07/01 at 13:54
Not that i really want the handle, but what is the point of making some console with it and some without it, then charging extra on the ones with it. Sounds a bit like a small case of money grabbing to me. I say this because obviously the cheaper consoles with out the handle will sell out first then other people will be forced to pay extra for the ones with the handle. Ok 10$ isn't all that much but times it by the number of peopl that will be forced to buy the cubes with handles and it will soon add up.
Thu 19/07/01 at 14:03
Regular
"not dead"
The handle doesn't come with any of the consoles.

They all cost £199, but you can buy the handle separately for $10.
Thu 19/07/01 at 14:06
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
At least for your ten bucks you get more gameplay from the handle than you would from one of their games...

*FM runs for it*
Thu 19/07/01 at 14:13
Regular
FantasyMeister wrote:
> At least for your ten bucks you get more gameplay from the handle
> than you would from one of their games...

Ooooooooh! That was a bit below the belt.

Funny though.....

:-)
Thu 19/07/01 at 14:33
"Uzi Lover"
Who's gonna walk around holding their Gamecube anyway?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.