GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driv3r"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Thu 29/04/04 at 21:12
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
What are your opinions on this game, what is it going to be like?
I'm really looking forward to this game.
Thu 29/04/04 at 21:12
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
What are your opinions on this game, what is it going to be like?
I'm really looking forward to this game.
Thu 29/04/04 at 21:21
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
It looks really good. I am going to get it once it comes out. I have always been a follower of the Driver games on Playstation and I can't wait for this new one to come out. I don't think it will be as good as Grand Theft Auto, though. But I hope so.
Thu 29/04/04 at 21:26
"period drama"
Hmmm ...
It depends if they can make the on-foot sections any good. I know it's about the cars, but in Driver 2 Tanner ran like he had a pole up his ass and could only push switches, sit down or get into another car.

But yes, hopes are fair-good.
Thu 29/04/04 at 21:28
Regular
It [I]could[I] end up being like True Crime with enhanced driving sections. Which is good. And maybe not so much martial arts. Also good.
Thu 29/04/04 at 23:52
Regular
"360: swfcman"
This is the only game im looking foward to right now, next game i shall be getting.

Read some of the previews and seen some screenshots, and its looking quite alright. Be nice if the foot sections were revamped, which with the introduction of weapons looks very likely.

I just hope this game isnt a major let down, as this game, along with the next Pro Evo, are the only games im currently waiting for.
Fri 30/04/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Until i play it i have no opinion on it other than it looks nice, has a stupid changed name and is taking a bloody age to get here
Fri 30/04/04 at 08:28
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Hmmm its been a while since the last one. I wouldn't be suprised if it is completely revamped for better or for worse who knows.
Fri 30/04/04 at 17:53
Regular
AIan wrote:
> I don't think it will be as good as Grand Theft Auto, though. But I
> hope so.

Pah!

If it lives up to what has been said, and the excellence of the first two, it'll blow GTA out of the water.
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm really looking forward to Driver 3 and I even pre-ordered it way back in August. But I think a lot of people are going to be dissapointed with it, because they'll be expecting another GTA. What people need to remember is that GTA and Driver are two completely different types of games, GTA is a straight forward, free-roaming crime sim, whereas Driver is a brilliant car chase simulator, and it WON'T have the same amount of freedom as the GTA series. I'm hoping for a good driving game from Driver 3, not another GTA clone.
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:46
"period drama"
If anyone is feeling nostalgic, do not under any circumstances, try playing Driver or Driver 2.

It will make your eyes bleed, I assure you.
How did with live with such monsters?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.