GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If Dan Can Do It So Can I!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/01 at 01:21
Regular
How am I? How are you? How his he? How are we? Questions, questions are all that remain, why me? Elastic bands, paper plates, blind men on galloping horses, what does it matter? File, Edit, View, view what? What do we view? Why do we edit? Where do we file? Why do you worry? For Dan is the Man and I believe, for believing is everything, yet believing is nothing. What's my name? What's your name? What are our names? What is HE called? Why do we name?

When the lights of trees shines dully on the uniform mazes of the mind, the complexity of the head, what happens? How DO you like your toast? The flames burn me, oakleys or not, the light is blinding? Am I still alive? Why am I here? Who are we? Is there anyone out there? Why is life so grey? Why not blue. For many squirrals chew stone to produce leaves, to make the world go round? What's happening? How. It's not important. Dreams of Angels, thoughts of demons. Why does the mind stray? The light deafens me, from behind the walls, from in the walls, from all around. Where are we, if not here?

I am the right eye. And the cow licked the moon. Mr Ali? Check out my new weapon? How do you like your toast, for toast is all that will remain, once the fire is unleashed from oakley. Forms of wind, drains of fire what does it matter? Evil? Good? What is the difference? Why? Why me? Why you? Why? Who am I? Who are You? but most importantly...

WHAT THE FECK AM I ON ABOUT????????
Fri 20/07/01 at 01:01
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Whoooo Style's initial post proves conclusively that gaming is bad for you.

My advice, Whoooo Style, is to stop playing Barbie Race and Ride immediately. In fact, try to avoid all Matel titles in future.

Stick to Resident Evil or Fear Effect to calm your nerves, and you'll be right as rain in no time.

FM: Counsellor to the Troubled Gamer.
Fri 20/07/01 at 00:46
You should find out which one Whoooo Style's meant to be in, and check he hasn't escaped...
Fri 20/07/01 at 00:41
They have mental asylums on the internet tho'.
Fri 20/07/01 at 00:28
I didn't know they had internet access in mental asylums...
Fri 20/07/01 at 00:25
Regular
"How Handy."
It has occured to me that I will almost certainly win GAD for my loyal contributions, and sensful conversations. On this note I would please like to request "Sim Physciatric Ward" for the PS2.

thankyou!!
Thu 19/07/01 at 12:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hick
Thu 19/07/01 at 12:39
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Tick follows tock, follows tick

Not when your clock is broken!
Thu 19/07/01 at 12:27
Tick follows tock, follows tick
Thu 19/07/01 at 12:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
AliBoy wrote:
> Whoooo Style! wrote:

WHAT THE FECK AM I ON ABOUT????????

The
> Last line here sums it all up. When you figure it out for yourself
> could you let the rest of us know.

Yup, I totally agree.
Thu 19/07/01 at 12:15
Regular
Why o Why o Why are there so many nutcases on ere?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.