GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If Dan Can Do It So Can I!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/01 at 01:21
Regular
How am I? How are you? How his he? How are we? Questions, questions are all that remain, why me? Elastic bands, paper plates, blind men on galloping horses, what does it matter? File, Edit, View, view what? What do we view? Why do we edit? Where do we file? Why do you worry? For Dan is the Man and I believe, for believing is everything, yet believing is nothing. What's my name? What's your name? What are our names? What is HE called? Why do we name?

When the lights of trees shines dully on the uniform mazes of the mind, the complexity of the head, what happens? How DO you like your toast? The flames burn me, oakleys or not, the light is blinding? Am I still alive? Why am I here? Who are we? Is there anyone out there? Why is life so grey? Why not blue. For many squirrals chew stone to produce leaves, to make the world go round? What's happening? How. It's not important. Dreams of Angels, thoughts of demons. Why does the mind stray? The light deafens me, from behind the walls, from in the walls, from all around. Where are we, if not here?

I am the right eye. And the cow licked the moon. Mr Ali? Check out my new weapon? How do you like your toast, for toast is all that will remain, once the fire is unleashed from oakley. Forms of wind, drains of fire what does it matter? Evil? Good? What is the difference? Why? Why me? Why you? Why? Who am I? Who are You? but most importantly...

WHAT THE FECK AM I ON ABOUT????????
Thu 19/07/01 at 01:21
Regular
"How Handy."
How am I? How are you? How his he? How are we? Questions, questions are all that remain, why me? Elastic bands, paper plates, blind men on galloping horses, what does it matter? File, Edit, View, view what? What do we view? Why do we edit? Where do we file? Why do you worry? For Dan is the Man and I believe, for believing is everything, yet believing is nothing. What's my name? What's your name? What are our names? What is HE called? Why do we name?

When the lights of trees shines dully on the uniform mazes of the mind, the complexity of the head, what happens? How DO you like your toast? The flames burn me, oakleys or not, the light is blinding? Am I still alive? Why am I here? Who are we? Is there anyone out there? Why is life so grey? Why not blue. For many squirrals chew stone to produce leaves, to make the world go round? What's happening? How. It's not important. Dreams of Angels, thoughts of demons. Why does the mind stray? The light deafens me, from behind the walls, from in the walls, from all around. Where are we, if not here?

I am the right eye. And the cow licked the moon. Mr Ali? Check out my new weapon? How do you like your toast, for toast is all that will remain, once the fire is unleashed from oakley. Forms of wind, drains of fire what does it matter? Evil? Good? What is the difference? Why? Why me? Why you? Why? Who am I? Who are You? but most importantly...

Thu 19/07/01 at 01:25
Regular
I would read it but I cant be bothered!

Your Nuts Whoooo Style!
Thu 19/07/01 at 01:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
My eyes hurt.

I keep seeing Lucifer the paranoid barber everywhere.
Thu 19/07/01 at 11:07
It would have been more deliciously inconspicuous if you had posted in the spam, or "Just a fashion statement" thread - but still, an entertaining read, one, of which my inner soul can be at ease with for the points raised will not challenge me in bitter life, but enrich the comedy that we all endevor to behold.

Nice one.
Thu 19/07/01 at 11:12
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Whoooo Style! wrote:

The Last line here sums it all up. When you figure it out for yourself could you let the rest of us know.
Thu 19/07/01 at 11:13
I understand his delirious nature...

Accept the fortune that will one day impose itself upon your laven bread.
Thu 19/07/01 at 12:08
I know exactly what you are on about, cos life confuses me from time to time aswell.

What did i write? Y did i write it? Why did i use the letter Y on the second question instead of spelling why? Is why a question that can be answerd by someone else? Or do i have to figure it out for myself? Why did i choose to write all of theses questions at the end of my reply? Is this the end of my reply? Is why the only question that you can ever be asked? Nah cos "who are you?" is also a question init? Should questions be answered by questions or simply by answers that will lead to more questions? You you aska question that you knew the answer to?
Thu 19/07/01 at 12:15
Regular
Why o Why o Why are there so many nutcases on ere?!
Thu 19/07/01 at 12:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
AliBoy wrote:
> Whoooo Style! wrote:

The
> Last line here sums it all up. When you figure it out for yourself
> could you let the rest of us know.

Yup, I totally agree.
Thu 19/07/01 at 12:27
Tick follows tock, follows tick

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.