GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Food."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/07/01 at 12:10
Regular
Ok, here the topic to talk about food.

My favourite food is either roast lamb with roast potatoes etc the only my mum can cook well. Or a toasted bacon and sausage sandwich with ketchup.

Most bizarre I've tried is to put dairylea on crisps. It's well tasty!

My mate likes peanut butter and french mustard sandwiches as well.

What about you?
Fri 03/08/01 at 17:12
Regular
< i thought i'd bring back the food topic >
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:30
Regular
i just wouldn't get a chinese
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:29
Regular
If I was getting something from the chineas, I would probably get Chips, Noodles and egg fried rice. I dont really enjoy hot currys.
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:28
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Personally, you can't beat a decent curry.

Chicken Madras, Keema
> Nhan, egg fried rice and bombay potato.

All washed down with coke
> and finished off with a gentle belch as your fillings sizzle away.

Goatboy, that is the exact same curry I had the other day, only the bombay potato was called Sag Aloo (Aloo is indian for potato, hence you get potato in a Vindaloo).

Only I had Tiger, or was it Kingfisher? Lager.
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:26
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Yeah, I'va had a stuffed crust pizza. They're not that nice.

I
> prefer plain old Deep Pan pizza with LOADS of toppinsgs.

Well
> tasty!

Yea, tasty but very filling. I feel sick after the first few slices. The only way I could eat a ful Deep Pan Pizza is if I had a few cans of Cola or Sprite.
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Personally, you can't beat a decent curry.

Chicken Madras, Keema Nhan, egg fried rice and bombay potato.

All washed down with coke and finished off with a gentle belch as your fillings sizzle away.
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:13
Regular
Yeah, I'va had a stuffed crust pizza. They're not that nice.

I prefer plain old Deep Pan pizza with LOADS of toppinsgs.

Well tasty!
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:12
Regular
All that on one Pizza! I like my pizzas thin crisp with very few layers, has anybody has a stuffed crust pizza?
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:11
Regular
why do people like such weird food? why can't you be normal like me look at my favorite food roast chicken roast potatoes
Fri 03/08/01 at 10:09
Regular
The best quick food is a cheese and crisp (Walkers Salt and Vinegar) sandwich, with a can of coke.

Best hangover cure is a bacon sandwich and a can of coke. Or a spicy chicken pizza with added tune, sweetcorn, spicy beef and bacon.

Lush!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.