GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Food."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/07/01 at 12:10
Regular
Ok, here the topic to talk about food.

My favourite food is either roast lamb with roast potatoes etc the only my mum can cook well. Or a toasted bacon and sausage sandwich with ketchup.

Most bizarre I've tried is to put dairylea on crisps. It's well tasty!

My mate likes peanut butter and french mustard sandwiches as well.

What about you?
Wed 18/07/01 at 12:10
Regular
Ok, here the topic to talk about food.

My favourite food is either roast lamb with roast potatoes etc the only my mum can cook well. Or a toasted bacon and sausage sandwich with ketchup.

Most bizarre I've tried is to put dairylea on crisps. It's well tasty!

My mate likes peanut butter and french mustard sandwiches as well.

What about you?
Wed 18/07/01 at 12:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Roast Lamb... you cannibal :D

I'm guessing this is a joke :)
Wed 18/07/01 at 12:11
My favourite meal is a Persian meal calles Stanbully, It's really gorgeous. I also like chillie con carnie!
Wed 18/07/01 at 12:12
Regular
No it wasn't actually, I didn't think, sorry SHEEPY!

:-)

Lamb is tasty though, but it's ok, I only like the leg......
Wed 18/07/01 at 12:13
cooldogs wrote:
> My favourite meal is a Persian meal calles Stanbully, It's really
> gorgeous. I also like chillie con carnie!

called not calles, food doesnt talk!
Wed 18/07/01 at 12:14
This topic just reminded me of that scene in Red Dwarf when Lister knicks Htlers lunch box and finds a "banana and crips" sandwich inside!

Genius!
Wed 18/07/01 at 12:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
My favourite lunch is crisp sandwich (No I hate bananas...)
Worster Souce flavour... I hate them on their own but ina sandwich... *Nearly drowns in drool*

My favourite meal is either Chicken Tikka or my Dad's spagbol, which is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Weirdest I ever tried was *cough* triple fried egg sandwich with chili source and chutney. *Hopes no one points out the obvious*

.... Oh all right yes I did get it from Red Dwarf but I'm not jokin it tastes lovely!! It's SOOOOOOO nice!
Wed 18/07/01 at 13:11
Quite a few years ago I knew this guy who would put salad cream and tomato ketchup on his vanilla icecream. This wasn't just a story I was told, I actually saw him do it!
Wed 18/07/01 at 14:03
I like chicken salade sandwiches, I know wierd init.
Wed 18/07/01 at 14:06
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
My mate will eat anything in a sandwich...his last was crisps, chocolate, ham, haribo and mustard..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.