GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats on your wanted list?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/05/04 at 10:42
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
What are you considering to buy next?
Whats the newest/hottest game out this year?

Basically write out a list of the games you want to buy and a little description why,

e.g
On my wanted list is:
Fifa 2005 (bound to be the best Fifa ever)
GTA San Andreas (You can't go wrong with the GTA series)
LMA Manager 2005 (i like these sort of games and this will be classic)

etc. etc. etc.

you get the idea.
Sat 08/05/04 at 12:52
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
So, The most wanted game is..........
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Hey man my car!!!"
i have a EA and EA BIG games (ssx trick, def jam vendetta etc) but my all time fav would be fifa 98 (mainly cos there were no gd footbal games then) but ive never played Madden 2004, but i thought NFL - street was good
Thu 06/05/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Mav wrote:
> He's right.
>
> With a few exceptions (SSX Tricky, FIFA '99, Madden 2004), EA games
> aren't worth buying.

Madden 2004 has to be one of the best sports games I've ever played, and the EA BIG label provides some good stuff.
Thu 06/05/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Time Up"
And when you try it, post a thread here so that I would know, and this is my msn just in case:
[email protected]
Thu 06/05/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Time Up"
Look, you don't have to play the whole thing, just 2 little bits of it, 10-20 seconds each, the first one is in chapter 6 "Frankie Pentangeli's complaint", open the chapter and fast forward till you see the table where the family are together, they say "Cent anne "
Fredo's wife"What's shendani ?"
Fredo"Cent anne, it means a hundred years"
Coni "It means that we all shall live happily for a hundred years, the family, it would be true if father was still alive"
Then Fredo's wife starts to dance, and she shouts at Fredo, Michael's bodyguard takes her away and Fredo apologises to Michael.
Then Michael meets with Frankie Pentangeli,
Michael" Claminza promised the Rozato brothers 3 terretories after he died, you took over and didn't give them anything"
Pentangeli: I welshed, Clminza promised them (a word I don't remember) , Claminza promised them nothing, he hated those sons of b**ches more that I do.
Now the second one is in chapter 13 "I know it was you, Fredo", the bit where Michael's henchman tries to kill Hayman Roth, then he get's shot and blood splashes all over the wall.
Thu 06/05/04 at 17:40
Regular
If I have the time, I'll try it on my PS2.
Thu 06/05/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Time Up"
Maaaaaav [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=101053&forumid=135[/URL]
Thu 06/05/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Time Up"
EA is a gigantic multibillion dollar corporation who are ONLY interested in collecting as much money as they can, when I look at their titles on the shelf I just feel like stupidity, they are the same as those super batman action figures which are given flashy gadgets to seduce little children, and all that is for the sake of collecting money, what the hell are they thinking ? A movie is a movie and a game is a game, you can't mix between them, they are separate industries with separate proffessionals, there are proffessionals for games and proffessionals for movies, I never saw someone who thought that a movie tie in is his best game ever, and above all that, Japanese developers make better games anyway.
Thu 06/05/04 at 17:32
Regular
He's right.

With a few exceptions (SSX Tricky, FIFA '99, Madden 2004), EA games aren't worth buying. The last two Medal of Honours were noticeably below average and the James Bond games have never been good.

It's only when they're just the publishers that the games are decent (e.g. Soul Calibur 2, TimeSplitters 3, etc).

However, there's a chance that FIFA will catch up with Pro Evolution Soccer. You have to give EA credit for putting the effort they did into FIFA 2003 and 2004, even though bar a couple of new ideas they were both essentially modelled on the Pro Evo gameplay.

But from past games and their demand for quality development, I think Konami will always have the edge.
Thu 06/05/04 at 17:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wakka wrote:
> I totally disagree. They have brilliant games for the PS2, XBOX,
> Gamecube and the PC.

And these are?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.