GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Decisions, decisions..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/07/01 at 00:16
Regular
Help!

I've won Filmaday for a mini-review of the Tomb Raider movie, and I don't know what to choose!

Current candidates are "Me, Myself & Irene", "Stir of Echoes" and "Gone in 60 Seconds".

I'm also unsure what else is coming out soon - anyone know?

I was going to choose "Star Wars: Episode 1" when I sw it on BlackStar for £19.99, but SR's price is £24.99 making it ineligible as a choice.

Suggestions please...
Thu 19/07/01 at 11:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hey, your call.
We all like different films, no worries.

But the subtitle thing...you hardly even notice on Crouching Tiger
Thu 19/07/01 at 10:16
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> You can put the dubbed version on there but
> really...is reading that much of a difficulty?

Sorry dude, I really can't abide subtitles! I'd probably rent the film before getting it, anyway.

I'm afraid to say I've requested Deuce Bigalow.
Thu 19/07/01 at 10:14
"High polygon count"
Saesee wrote:
> you have to get The Phantom Menace DVD.

I will get it, but can't claim it as the prize. You can only claim discs upto £19.99 value, and SR's price is £24.99.
Thu 19/07/01 at 09:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Is Crouching Tiger a subtitled film though? I can't get on with
> those - you spend so much time reading that you miss what's actually
> happening!

*bangs head with hands*
Dude...come on, you're better than that.
You can put the dubbed version on there but really...is reading that much of a difficulty?

Let us maintain our Eric & Ernie status with intelligence and wit, don't take the "subtitles are hard" route...I beg of you
Thu 19/07/01 at 09:39
you have to get The Phantom Menace DVD.

The film itself will be at least 60 mins longer, with 6 hours of new footage and documentries, completed with CG just for the DVD release!

I can't wait.
Wed 18/07/01 at 23:13
Regular
Crouching Tiger Hidden Cat poo has both a subtitled and a dubbed version on the dvd disc. However, someone getting seven shades of crap knocked out of them i the same in any language.

Cool film, one of the few films I've seen wiv the woman which she enjoyed (she's chinese)

Other than that go for the new Akira. I know I am.
Wed 18/07/01 at 19:50
"High polygon count"
Is Crouching Tiger a subtitled film though? I can't get on with those - you spend so much time reading that you miss what's actually happening!
Wed 18/07/01 at 19:44
Regular
"You Bum!!"
How about Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon??? Its a brilliant film. Its got some good extras too.

Or what about Vertical Limit. I am not sure if its out though.

Hope I helped
:)
Wed 18/07/01 at 19:06
"High polygon count"
Well, it seemed really funny...
Wed 18/07/01 at 16:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*picks up a really, really big stick*

Come here Wookie...here Wookie...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.