GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind PC - Help!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Tue 04/05/04 at 18:44
Regular
"wilting"
I have to go to Pelagaid and steal a dwemer item from the merchant to use as blackmail for a Thieves Guild quest... Problem is I've already been there, pinched it and sold it on! Is there anyway around this or is my career has a thief come to a dead end??
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Hmmm, there any way you could cheat yourself one of these dwemer items?
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:13
Regular
"wilting"
I haven't found anyone in this game that has sold any dwemer item I've sold or got for them
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:11
Regular
Well wait till they start selling it.
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:11
Regular
"wilting"
I can't as they're not selling it
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:08
Regular
Well buy it from the shopkeeper you sold it to.
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:01
Regular
"wilting"
No usually if you sell something to someone it appears in the barter box for them only and only if they are selling it
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:00
Regular
"wilting"
This game doesn't have levels like that :-(
Wed 05/05/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I haven't played the game, but is it designed such that these items tend to drift around the world among shops and people? If so, you're bound to come across it sooner or later.
Wed 05/05/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't own the game, but restarting the level should be the best policy; it's what I did in Magic and Mayhem several times to save my skin.
Wed 05/05/04 at 18:57
Regular
"wilting"
I can't I sold it to a shop keeper and it's not showing up in their barter box thing :-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.