GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why does it always rain in england?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/01 at 18:24
Regular
see what the topic says. Opinions? Its true. Always rains in england. deffinatly more so than it used to. So annoying. Its cold, wet, boring. Nothing fun to do in england. Yawn. Its raining again.
Tue 17/07/01 at 20:56
No i didn't know that cooldog, how did you know? I bet you used to do geography at school or your a weather man or somthing like that. : )
Tue 17/07/01 at 20:43
DID YOU KNOW?

the rain we get is from the rain forests in South America, well in fact, the fact that they have been chopped down!

Yep, sinse we chopped the rainforests down, the wather moved across the pond to us, and give us lots more rain.
Tue 17/07/01 at 20:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Edgy wrote:
> It also rains in the United Kingdom, Great Britain, The British
> Isles!

Why just England?

Why exclude Wales, Scotland, Ireland,
> Northern Ireland and all the different islands in the British
> Isles?

Infact it's raining here in Cardiff now! It has been all
> day. But looking back, there's no more rain than there was ten years
> ago!

I was going to say something like that too Edgy but got bored so sang travis... who are Scottish... not British! :P
Tue 17/07/01 at 20:27
Regular
It also rains in the United Kingdom, Great Britain, The British Isles!

Why just England?

Why exclude Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland and all the different islands in the British Isles?

Infact it's raining here in Cardiff now! It has been all day. But looking back, there's no more rain than there was ten years ago!
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:24
It always rains in engalnd cos every night after i have had my tea i go outside and perform a spirtual rain dance known as the kerwan, it is said to bless the dancer with misticle powers if performed enough times.

*Stick suddenly stands on his feet and runds out onto the back garden in his underpants where he then starts prancing around. It appears as though his movements have some sort of strange meaning."
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:15
Here is some interesting (and agrovating) trivia about rain in this country:People are always complaining about how is is relatively nice weather on weekdays and then clouds over and pours with rain come the weekend. Some bloke with nothing better to do looked into this and looked at all the records since they began and discovered that this common complaint is practically a scientific fact - I can't remember the exact results but it is something like %30 more likely to rain at weekends than on weekdays.
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Why does it always rain in england?

Well, its a quite complicated process involving clouds. Much to complex to go into now but all you need to know is that rain (those little drops of water) come out of clouds (those fluffy grey things). It rains a lot in England because we often have a lot of clouds. Clouds are bad.

:D
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why does it always rain on me?

Is it because I lied when I was 17?
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:30
Regular
Khazar wrote:
> I am soo annoyed cos i'm trying to play me tennis school final but
> its getin delayed through rain!

Kool........u gonna win
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:30
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> can I ask what has this got to do with the future of gaming??
I
> think maybe one for the weathermen. As for your question I think it
> all comes down to global warming and polution messing up, it will
> continue and probably get worse.

Light's six fags, rev's up car engine.......I never pollute.....ohhhhhh........look cfc.......tchhhhhhhhhhh......my eyes....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.