GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why does it always rain in england?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/01 at 18:24
Regular
see what the topic says. Opinions? Its true. Always rains in england. deffinatly more so than it used to. So annoying. Its cold, wet, boring. Nothing fun to do in england. Yawn. Its raining again.
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:24
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
see what the topic says. Opinions? Its true. Always rains in england. deffinatly more so than it used to. So annoying. Its cold, wet, boring. Nothing fun to do in england. Yawn. Its raining again.
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:25
Regular
Shame really, sunny up here in Scotland too.
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:25
Regular
I'm singing in then rain..........
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
can I ask what has this got to do with the future of gaming??
I think maybe one for the weathermen. As for your question I think it all comes down to global warming and polution messing up, it will continue and probably get worse.
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Bonus wrote:
> Shame really, sunny up here in Scotland too.

Yeah it is sunny, a bit windy over here on the west coast though.
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:28
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I am soo annoyed cos i'm trying to play me tennis school final but its getin delayed through rain!
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:30
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> can I ask what has this got to do with the future of gaming??
I
> think maybe one for the weathermen. As for your question I think it
> all comes down to global warming and polution messing up, it will
> continue and probably get worse.

Light's six fags, rev's up car engine.......I never pollute.....ohhhhhh........look cfc.......tchhhhhhhhhhh......my eyes....
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:30
Regular
Khazar wrote:
> I am soo annoyed cos i'm trying to play me tennis school final but
> its getin delayed through rain!

Kool........u gonna win
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why does it always rain on me?

Is it because I lied when I was 17?
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Why does it always rain in england?

Well, its a quite complicated process involving clouds. Much to complex to go into now but all you need to know is that rain (those little drops of water) come out of clouds (those fluffy grey things). It rains a lot in England because we often have a lot of clouds. Clouds are bad.

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.