GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champ Manager 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Thu 06/05/04 at 18:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Just a quick question.

Do your stats go up as your team wins trophies? I'm just wondering because I've been playing as Chelsea for two seasons now and I've won quite a lot of championships, and the players that I have bought have been successful at the club, yet my manager stats have remained the same.

So do they actually improve over time, or are you stuck with the same undermiming stats forever?
Sun 30/05/04 at 00:02
Regular
03/04 is essentially just a seasonal update of CM4 running on the same engine with a few tweaks which make the game run much smoother.
Sat 29/05/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Are CM4 and CM 03/04 the same game?
Because that really confused me.
Sat 29/05/04 at 18:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hmmm, not got that one. Cheers.

Have a patch from a few months back... didn't notice this update.
Sat 29/05/04 at 18:04
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> What version of CM is that... the new one? Because that isn't CM4's
> layout. And the statistics in the manager category are different.

Ye, its 03/04. Have you downloaded the update patch thingy from sigames.com? not sure if it will change your stats but it does sort out quite a few bugs.

[URL]http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=164[/URL]
Sat 29/05/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea being a big team is pretty easy, i have 2 games running at the same time one where i'm United and the other where i'm Sunderland and i use them as a sort of feeder club loaning my United youngsters to them.

In the Champions Cup final with United after smashing Ajax 12-1 in the semi final, that'll teach them to reject my 22 million pound offer for Van Der Vaart :-D

Won Division 1 with 10 games to spare with Sunderland. Using that time to give my youngsters from spain and brazil a good run out and first team experience.

Also Alessio Cerci is god :-D
Sat 29/05/04 at 14:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh, genius.

What version of CM is that... the new one? Because that isn't CM4's layout. And the statistics in the manager category are different.

I'll keep going to try and improve my stats, but nothing happened after the first season...
Fri 28/05/04 at 21:41
Regular
First visit to OT.

Ridiculous.

[URL]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mandeep.bains/manu.JPG[/URL]

It was a fairly average utd team, but still...

They need to make the game a little harder, or somthin.

I was 1000/1 to win the league at the start of the season. 2nd after 15 games :D
Thu 27/05/04 at 22:32
Regular
Oh, and dont cheat.

If you want a bit more of a challenge just start with non league club.
Thu 27/05/04 at 22:31
Regular
They change all the time on mine. Usually depending upon how you react to the media or your players.

Here's my current one. Won promotion each season. Just starting first season in the prem! Should be a good one as i got Frey on a free!

[URL]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mandeep.bains/untitled.JPG[/URL]
Sun 23/05/04 at 13:49
"iM a LiViNg lEGeNd"
You play on it then you do 1 season 2 season 3 season 4 season.Then you get sick of it and you want to cheat to make it more exciting.

And the answer to your question is yes there stats do go up because i did 18 seasons over a year with tottenham and there stats were all great (like ronaldo great).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.