GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champ Manager 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Thu 06/05/04 at 18:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Just a quick question.

Do your stats go up as your team wins trophies? I'm just wondering because I've been playing as Chelsea for two seasons now and I've won quite a lot of championships, and the players that I have bought have been successful at the club, yet my manager stats have remained the same.

So do they actually improve over time, or are you stuck with the same undermiming stats forever?
Mon 14/06/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
total club manger 2005 coming out in november
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rivaldo manages Lincoln?

Fair play I say.
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:22
Regular
heh, Robert Pires is the manager of Man utd in 2011 on mine.

Paul scholes is tottenham manager

Christian vieri WBA manager!!!!!

Roy Keane Blackpool

Rivaldo Lincoln!

Ariel Ortega Argentina manager!!!!!
Mon 07/06/04 at 18:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My 01/02 version is still going strong. The spreadshet joy it is.
Mon 07/06/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That's exactly what it is, and I love it.

I must say that the newer ones haven't gripped me as much as 02/03 season did, but, meh?
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:38
Regular
OK, I've played Champ Man for a good 90 mins now and I'm still bored. IMO, it's just a footy orientated spreadsheet and database wheree you adjust several hundred variables and see the outcome in glorious "players-are-dots-moving-around-a-screen" o-vision.

Of course, that's much like everything else in life; but it's hardly a game, more an advanced football result simulator.
Mon 07/06/04 at 01:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
yea they're all getting played at Old Trafford, very strange.

Arsenal down in 17th place this season after i sold everyone of their decent players to different teams :-D Got them in last game of season as well so hopefully i'll have the pleasure of putting them down, just have to hope Everton can stay with them
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:11
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Don't get champ manger. get the total club manger
Sun 30/05/04 at 23:28
Regular
aye, happened when i was them.

Although the games were all played at Old trafford anyway. Can remember which expansion pack i had running though. I think you do actually play at maine road with the latest patch.
Sun 30/05/04 at 00:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Strange things happening in the champ world. Got to the end of the season to be told they were slapping a roof on Old Trafford. Nothing wrong with that you might say until i tell you that we've now been moved over to MAINE ROAD to play our home games while the stadium is roofed.

Had me staring for a few seconds in disbelief that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.