GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Web Design Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/01 at 12:05
Regular
Really this isnt the Future of Gaming, but more the Future of Special Reserve.

This is not a protest in anyway, so please special reserve, dont hold this against me! :0) Especially when awarding prizes! ;0)

My idea is that there should be a Web Design "Open" Forum where all of us budding web designers can have a good old natter!

I have recently noticed that people are typing in things like "Take a look at my website" etc.

With a web design forum we can discuss different ideas and websites and it could even have a topic of "How Special Reserve can Improve their Site" not that it needs improving!

I just think that a Web Design Forum has so many different possiblities and that everyone online would benifit from it.

All I ask is that we get as many people to post a constructive message on this topic (advantages, disadvantages etc) and maybe we will get our WEB DESIGN FORUM!

Thanks for Reading

Dav1d
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:33
Regular
I understand that all that programming stuff may be confusing but they could divide the forum into different topics eg. Web Design Ideas, Web Design Programming, Cool Websites etc.

That kinda thing, if you see what I mean

Dav1d
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:13
With all of the webdesign programming languages their could be some confusion. There probably won't be but just something to think about eh.
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:08
Regular
"How Handy."
hmmmm, not a bad idea. Things like that usually happen in the PC, Technical and Internet forum though.
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:05
Regular
Really this isnt the Future of Gaming, but more the Future of Special Reserve.

This is not a protest in anyway, so please special reserve, dont hold this against me! :0) Especially when awarding prizes! ;0)

My idea is that there should be a Web Design "Open" Forum where all of us budding web designers can have a good old natter!

I have recently noticed that people are typing in things like "Take a look at my website" etc.

With a web design forum we can discuss different ideas and websites and it could even have a topic of "How Special Reserve can Improve their Site" not that it needs improving!

I just think that a Web Design Forum has so many different possiblities and that everyone online would benifit from it.

All I ask is that we get as many people to post a constructive message on this topic (advantages, disadvantages etc) and maybe we will get our WEB DESIGN FORUM!

Thanks for Reading

Dav1d

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.