GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Web Design Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/01 at 12:05
Regular
Really this isnt the Future of Gaming, but more the Future of Special Reserve.

This is not a protest in anyway, so please special reserve, dont hold this against me! :0) Especially when awarding prizes! ;0)

My idea is that there should be a Web Design "Open" Forum where all of us budding web designers can have a good old natter!

I have recently noticed that people are typing in things like "Take a look at my website" etc.

With a web design forum we can discuss different ideas and websites and it could even have a topic of "How Special Reserve can Improve their Site" not that it needs improving!

I just think that a Web Design Forum has so many different possiblities and that everyone online would benifit from it.

All I ask is that we get as many people to post a constructive message on this topic (advantages, disadvantages etc) and maybe we will get our WEB DESIGN FORUM!

Thanks for Reading

Dav1d
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:05
Regular
Really this isnt the Future of Gaming, but more the Future of Special Reserve.

This is not a protest in anyway, so please special reserve, dont hold this against me! :0) Especially when awarding prizes! ;0)

My idea is that there should be a Web Design "Open" Forum where all of us budding web designers can have a good old natter!

I have recently noticed that people are typing in things like "Take a look at my website" etc.

With a web design forum we can discuss different ideas and websites and it could even have a topic of "How Special Reserve can Improve their Site" not that it needs improving!

I just think that a Web Design Forum has so many different possiblities and that everyone online would benifit from it.

All I ask is that we get as many people to post a constructive message on this topic (advantages, disadvantages etc) and maybe we will get our WEB DESIGN FORUM!

Thanks for Reading

Dav1d
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:08
Regular
"How Handy."
hmmmm, not a bad idea. Things like that usually happen in the PC, Technical and Internet forum though.
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:13
With all of the webdesign programming languages their could be some confusion. There probably won't be but just something to think about eh.
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:33
Regular
I understand that all that programming stuff may be confusing but they could divide the forum into different topics eg. Web Design Ideas, Web Design Programming, Cool Websites etc.

That kinda thing, if you see what I mean

Dav1d
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:42
I think it's a great idea, but I doubt it will happen simply because it would take up so much space on the website, making it slower.

Good idea though and hello I have not seen you on the forums before, have fun here and don't cheat.
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:49
Regular
Bandy wrote:
> have fun here and don't cheat.

Not even at www.UKCheats.com?!

Anyway, Hi Bandy you probably havent seen me here before because im pretty new, hence the newbie next to my name!

Ive been buying games from Special Reserve for years but havent used these chatforums before until a few days ago, and theyre great! They really keep you updated on whats happening in the Gaiming World!

SeeYa Around

Dav1d - Actually its David with an "i" but im sure you already figured that one out!!
Tue 17/07/01 at 13:11
Regular
"How Handy."
For any budding web designers out there I would just like to say:

I thankya.
Tue 17/07/01 at 13:15
Bandy wrote:
> I think it's a great idea, but I doubt it will happen simply because
> it would take up so much space on the website, making it
> slower.

Good idea though and hello I have not seen you on the
> forums before, have fun here and don't cheat.

The speed that a website loads up also depends on what speed modema and processor your computer has doesn't it?
Tue 17/07/01 at 13:29
Regular
"How Handy."
Mostly your modem and connection speed. The processor should be powerful enough to load it staight away unless you've got 17 windows open at once.
Tue 17/07/01 at 14:57
Regular
I agree, and anyway, why would a web design forum take up more space anyway?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.