GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Sat 08/05/04 at 10:28
Regular
"heh"
Playing my master league lately, the transfer window had just opened so I but in a few bids for players. As you do you go to next week to see if they have been accepted, and I get a game over screen! Now I have to start my season again. WHY?!
Sat 08/05/04 at 20:17
Regular
"The Red Shift"
5 stars is a pi$$ take.

i can win, but the games have to be 15 a half and goalkeepers and their goals are rediculous. atleast when you play on 3 star their goals are quite realistic. (usually coming about from your mistake, or some good passing and shooting)

when will they make a game that has better AI and not just technical obstacles against you.
Sat 08/05/04 at 21:07
Regular
The goals get smaller on five stars?
Sat 08/05/04 at 21:14
Regular
"The Red Shift"
-goalkeepers for your side become rediculously retarded.
-inturn their goalkeepers seem to leap like a gazelle.
-your teams AI, when formatting, leaves 2 at the back, both squashed to one side.
-they just happen to get the breaks at every 50/50

there are other things, but their win doesn't come about from them drawing a tackle from you, or playing a cunning pass, or making a striker make a decent run. it just seems like you're playing with a bunch of idiots.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.