GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninja Gaiden..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Mon 10/05/04 at 17:08
Regular
3 days to go baby!

Who's getting it then?

If all goes to plan I should receive my copy on Thursday...and not be able to play it until the weekend. If you're not getting it then I suggest you take a look at this screenshot..

[URL] http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482221/img_1889353.html [/URL]

BEST. GAME. EVER.*

One thing though. Ninja Guyden or Ninja Gayden?

* Please Note : Have never actually played the game but the screenshot is very nice
Wed 12/05/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Teal'c"
I am very moist now. Hopefully it comes tomorrow.
*Moist moist moist*
Wed 12/05/04 at 16:54
Regular
": ("
169 reviews!!!
*faints*
Wed 12/05/04 at 16:22
"I love yo... lamp."
Bleeders, haven't seen you around before, but you've been registered for years. Have I just missed you a lot or is this a first post in ages?
Wed 12/05/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
Cant get it this week as we are off on holiday over the weekend but this will be the first game on my list when we come back - From the videos Ive seen it looks absolutely brilliant
Wed 12/05/04 at 09:14
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
The first couple of bosses are pretty tough going.

Word of advice with the first: Don't go toe-to-toe with him.

FHM did and they consequently got their backside handed to them 50 times in a row and then awarded the game 1 out of 5. ;)

Boy, they suck.
Tue 11/05/04 at 10:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yup, that's what I've read. One of the best games ever, but very hard.

I'll be snapping it up.
Tue 11/05/04 at 10:45
"Darth Vader 3442321"
According to the reviews I've read it is a great game but extremely hard. So hard in fact that many people could be stuck on the first boss encounter and give up.
Mon 10/05/04 at 22:24
Regular
But I should not pollute the topic of this thread with my ramblings on HL2.

Ninja Gaiden does indeed look excellent and it has been added to the list. "The list" being my list of games I will get once I have completed the many half-finished ones I have lying around.
Mon 10/05/04 at 22:22
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Half of you weren't even bothered about it a few weeks a go ut I will
> say again, this will be the game of the year, bar none.

I beg to differ.

That is, of course, if Half-Life 2 gets released this year. Which, fingers-crossed no hacker-stealing-pirate bast*rds get in the way, it will.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:24
Regular
I saw a video of this a couple of weeks back and I have to say it looks sweet. Combat is so slick, seeing your character spinning his sword around in the middle of a group of foes and their heads just dropping to the ground is wonderful (muh - bloody censors).

Shall get if I can, although I'm not too bothered about games at the moment if I'm honest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.