GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Toca 2..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'TOCA Touring Car Championship 2'.
Mon 10/05/04 at 19:45
Regular
Anyone still play it on LIVE?

Getting it for Free in a couple of days and am sort of looking forward to it, can imagine it being a cross between Project Gotham and Nascar Racing.

So anyone up for a game when I get it in a couple of days?
Mon 10/05/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ach, now I've got the notion to go play Toca again.

:)
Mon 10/05/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ah, the ovals, much fun to be had on them. I've seen the AI controlled cars have many a funny moment on those. However I've also crashed into a few cars after they've spun out right in front of me.

:(
Mon 10/05/04 at 21:09
Regular
"\\"
It's on the first track with the F1 type cars, and loads of people just rammed me... And up i went.
Mon 10/05/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I guess you must've got some wind under you. I've only ever flipped a car once, it's pretty difficult to do, so how you managed to flip it 5 times I don't know.

;)
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:58
Regular
"\\"
You know once you get to the F1 type cars... I flipped one... HOW THE HECK DO YOU FLIP AN F1 CAR? It wasn't just once... It was a good 5 rolls... And not a single scratch.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I think my favourite series so far has to be the Koenig championship. Those cars were so damn powerful, it was cool the way you could rev them up on the grid and the car would rock from side to side from the power, plus they sounded brilliant. Also, due to the high speeds you got some crazy crashes.

:)
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:28
Regular
"\\"
Guh. Super Truck racing has to be the worst thing about the game (still fun though). Live play could be better... such as no one went on it. Most people i've played with have all be nobs, but im sure with the right people could easily be the best live game yet.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:15
Regular
got quite into the truck racing, and the formula fords, round a mates the other night.

seems like a hot ticket - don't know if it's better than PGR2, but it's certainly a lot more varied.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:12
Regular
Yeah looks decent, wouldn't buy a game but won't complain for free.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:04
Regular
next game on the list for me, this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.