GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another match for Invasion"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 20:12
Regular
Just found this on wwfinvasion.com. Its not been announced on TV, just the website, but i doubt they'll mention it.

X-Pac will take on Kidman.

GO KIDMAN!
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:15
Isn't Wrestling just Great?
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
But ECW rocks and Vince is scared of compatition cos he bought WcW which might of been good competion for the WWF cos with no compatition Vince doesent have to worry bout losing any fanz.
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:18
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah i suppose every fan is his cuz he owns everything its good though now there finally bringing them all together to make the alltimit wrestling YES!
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
But he is scared of compatition.
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:20
Having ECW and WCW merge together was genius. It is obvious that the WWF will win because as someone has already said, Vince wants the WWF to be more popular!
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:23
Regular
"One More Chance"
ECW are good you cant say there crap.
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:33
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
WOT DA FU** U ON JET. sorry but c'mon man. ECW, they don't suck but i thought we were WWF fanz. i for 1 want and know WWF will totally reek of awesomeness, were as ecw will just reek of being $hit.
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:39
lol
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:42
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Hey bandy..I like the WWF very much. Y the hell would u want unxtreme wrestling to win!!?!?!
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:51
Bandy wrote:
> He does! But as a WWF fan, I want all WWF wrestlers to win

Khazar wrote:
> Hey bandy..I like the WWF very much. Y the hell would u want
> unxtreme wrestling to win!!?!?!

Sorry if I have confused you in any way but I have said quite a few times, that I prefer the WWF and I have always liked it more than WCW and ECW!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.