GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR is trying to rob us !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/05/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Time Up"
I've just looked now, and I found pro evo 3 PLATINUM for 29.99, a platinum game for 29.99, what the hell is this ? They are offering pes3 platinum for an extremely maximized price, and pes2 for an extremely reduced price (15.99), they are trying to take advantage of those who never got a pro evo game before and in need for money. I protest. Now I'm getting neither.
Mon 10/05/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Time Up"
I've just looked now, and I found pro evo 3 PLATINUM for 29.99, a platinum game for 29.99, what the hell is this ? They are offering pes3 platinum for an extremely maximized price, and pes2 for an extremely reduced price (15.99), they are trying to take advantage of those who never got a pro evo game before and in need for money. I protest. Now I'm getting neither.
Mon 10/05/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
And like your brother, you are outa here. People only get robbed if they let themselves be.
Mon 10/05/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Plus PES3 isn't due to go Platinum until Friday, so SR are within their rights to sell it for £30 at the moment.
Mon 10/05/04 at 22:10
"period drama"
Yes, because they're forcing you to buy stuff from them.

Well, I know BERADS poked in the back with something one time - but prices weren't discussed. I think it was a matter of mutual interest.
Mon 10/05/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Time Up"
Lou Role wrote:
> Plus PES3 isn't due to go Platinum until Friday, so SR are within
> their rights to sell it for £30 at the moment.
But that's in case they sell you the original game. Search for it, it says "platinum.
Mon 10/05/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Time Up"
Besides they didn't mention that it hasn't been released yet, they wrote "platimum" and "yes" under the avilability. Which means if someone got tricked by this, he'd actually pay 29.99 for a platinum game with the words "platinum "written on the cd case, and a silver frame around the front of the cd case, and the case itself is silver. that's illegal.
Mon 10/05/04 at 23:08
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Instead of trying to give SR a bad reputation, why not inform SR of how you feel and your problem with what they have done and let them know?
Mon 10/05/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It'd be your own fault for buying it, they're not trying to rob you, that would indicate the SR staff breaking into your house and nicking all your games..........although that could be the way they get all their games to sell on this site :-D
Tue 11/05/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Pro Evolution Soccer 3 is coming out on platinum!/ Yay, I am so happy. I was constantly saving up for it before but kept spending money on other things but now it is platinum. I am very happy. Very happy indeed. ;-)
Fri 14/05/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Time Up"
It's Friday, and pro evo soccer is still 29.99. Somebody explain please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.