GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR is trying to rob us !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/05/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Time Up"
I've just looked now, and I found pro evo 3 PLATINUM for 29.99, a platinum game for 29.99, what the hell is this ? They are offering pes3 platinum for an extremely maximized price, and pes2 for an extremely reduced price (15.99), they are trying to take advantage of those who never got a pro evo game before and in need for money. I protest. Now I'm getting neither.
Sat 15/05/04 at 12:38
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I'm sure there's a logical reason.
Fri 14/05/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Time Up"
I chose the wrong word. It happens, doesn't it ?
Fri 14/05/04 at 23:39
Regular
It's just a bit hysterical to claim that they're trying to rob us...
Fri 14/05/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Time Up"
Mav wrote:
> Recommended Retail Price.
>
> Please think about what you write before you write it...
I did, it's just that this is the first time I know what does RRP stands for, I thought it meant official price or something, sorry I missunderstood. Anyway, I'll look for it somewhere else.
Fri 14/05/04 at 23:31
Regular
Recommended Retail Price.

Please think about what you write before you write it...
Fri 14/05/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Time Up"
Well i want to buy it, and that's not the point. The point is there is an RRP price, they have to stick to it. Wouldn't they be breaking the law ?
Fri 14/05/04 at 23:28
Regular
Do you HAVE to buy it?

No. So be quiet.
Fri 14/05/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Time Up"
It's Friday, and pro evo soccer is still 29.99. Somebody explain please.
Tue 11/05/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Pro Evolution Soccer 3 is coming out on platinum!/ Yay, I am so happy. I was constantly saving up for it before but kept spending money on other things but now it is platinum. I am very happy. Very happy indeed. ;-)
Mon 10/05/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It'd be your own fault for buying it, they're not trying to rob you, that would indicate the SR staff breaking into your house and nicking all your games..........although that could be the way they get all their games to sell on this site :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.