GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOLDENEYE 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Eye : Rogue Agent'.
Tue 11/05/04 at 01:16
Regular
"BOSE"
[B] Pardon the !!!!!!!! but it had to be done, i mean, the title! i was just looking on HMV's site on the reccomended xbox games. there was the usual, you know? Halo 2. and then i saw it! Goldeneye 2. Goldenye on the N64 is a classic, and if xbox and who ever are making this sequel make it better then it will blow me away! it's one hell of a quality game on the 64-bit N64, but the sequel on xbox! it will rule all, period. this is all it says on HMV. sounds good. gonna look into it tommorow when i'm awake. glad i'm not dreaming though! :-D

"Players will experience Bond like never before -- as an evil, dropout 00 agent. Gamers take on the role of an agent who's dismissed from MI6 for reckless brutality, and who then subsequently joins the ranks of the criminal underground. Joining up with super-villain Auric Goldenfinger, players battle for control of the world's greatest criminal organisation."

29 October 2004
Tue 11/05/04 at 01:16
Regular
"BOSE"
[B] Pardon the !!!!!!!! but it had to be done, i mean, the title! i was just looking on HMV's site on the reccomended xbox games. there was the usual, you know? Halo 2. and then i saw it! Goldeneye 2. Goldenye on the N64 is a classic, and if xbox and who ever are making this sequel make it better then it will blow me away! it's one hell of a quality game on the 64-bit N64, but the sequel on xbox! it will rule all, period. this is all it says on HMV. sounds good. gonna look into it tommorow when i'm awake. glad i'm not dreaming though! :-D

"Players will experience Bond like never before -- as an evil, dropout 00 agent. Gamers take on the role of an agent who's dismissed from MI6 for reckless brutality, and who then subsequently joins the ranks of the criminal underground. Joining up with super-villain Auric Goldenfinger, players battle for control of the world's greatest criminal organisation."

29 October 2004
Tue 11/05/04 at 02:22
Regular
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wake me up when we get perfect dark zero.
Tue 11/05/04 at 02:34
"I love yo... lamp."
Please kindly kill yourself to save others the hassle.
Tue 11/05/04 at 08:10
Regular
"BOSE"
I'll kill you first.
Tue 11/05/04 at 09:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
1) We all know
2) It's a multiplatform EA game
3) It has nothing to do with Goldeneye, except the name. Which is about somebody with a 'Golden Eye'
4) It looks to be extremely rubbish.
Tue 11/05/04 at 12:49
"For the horde!!!!"
It's going to be made by EA not Rare so I very much doubt it will be like the N64 Goldeneye, more like Nightfire, Agent under fire etc...
Tue 11/05/04 at 13:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Daveus wrote:
> I'll kill you first.

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue 11/05/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Teal'c"
Daveus, I'll give you this nice bit of cheese if you calm your eel-brain down.
Tue 11/05/04 at 13:30
Regular
Childish comments aside, what do you think makes the EA games unable to match up to Goldeneye? The music, atmosphere - or just the sudden leap Goldeneye was in terms of other games at the time?
Tue 11/05/04 at 17:42
Regular
Goldeneye 2 = one of the lamest things I've ever heard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.