GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holy Crap. Epona and Link back in 3D! *Orgasms*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/05/04 at 20:20
Regular
"thursdayton!"
New Mirror: These pics work and will knock you senseless.

http://www.zeldalegends.net/

Scroll down for pictures and video.

Amazing on horse combat. There's gameplay to shove up your ass Memo.
Tue 18/05/04 at 22:20
"The Will of D."
Yeah definetly, now they have 3 games consoles on the market they are going to have to work big time to keep up with their release dates, and it looks like there will be a lot of slip ups with the games announced already.
Tue 18/05/04 at 22:16
Regular
Spaceworld is an event Nintendo use when they don't have things ready for E3. When they have several major announcements, e.g. the Gamecube and it's normal games they announce one lot at the big E3 event... (like they did with The Gamecube).

And then for following announcements they do that at Spaceworld e.g. MArio Sunshine and Zelda.

Nintendo haven't needed a Spaceworld in years...

But with the DS it might be useful this year,
Mon 17/05/04 at 23:58
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> Lets
> just hope we dont have to wait around a couple of years for it...

We do.

Good post though, that thing did look very Balrog-like to me too.
Mon 17/05/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
It might just be me, but after veiwing the trailer it seems like the developers have gone for a very lord of the rings epic feel! We never really saw much of the war in Ocarina of time and we are forced to beleive that a war did take place whilst Link was in the void of time as the world has changed dramtically when he re-enters hyrule in his adult form.This game might have something to do with that war that link was unable to stop directly during his missing years.

There are lots of elements in the trailer that remind me of the Lord of the rings trilogy; The horse back fighting looks similar to the fight that takes place in the two towers, The mounts of the enemy are also similar to the wolves bread by sauramon for his orcs, the fiery boss link is fighting has an uncanny resemblance to the Balrog that gandalf fights in TFOTR and TTT (the boss also carries a chain which was similar to the Balrogs whip) and the woods link is riding through reminds me of fangorn forest with the light shining through the edges of the forest in the distance.

If the developers are going for this epic approach, I feel this could be one of the most movie like and gripping zelda storys yet. Lets just hope we dont have to wait around a couple of years for it...
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:42
"The Will of D."
Ah a Company only conference, but what about it's main developers like sgea and so on a so forth are they allowed or is it jsut a Nintendo thing?
Mon 17/05/04 at 19:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Spaceworld was Nintendo Only, but now they use the Tokyo Game Developer Coference instead. Which is like a little E3, yes.
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:41
"The Will of D."
So is it more of a unorthodox E3 gathering of developers?
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:06
Regular
Yes, but this year they actually have things to talk about....
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> When is the next Space world may I ask, and is it as big as E3 as i'm
> too to privied into this info much.

They haven't held one for two years.. so don't hold your breath for one this year.
Mon 17/05/04 at 12:19
"The Will of D."
When is the next Space world may I ask, and is it as big as E3 as i'm too to privied into this info much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.