GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First post of the day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 00:06
Regular
As this is the first post of day, like most things i do early in the day, it will make no sense.

Thankyou and good morning.
Mon 16/07/01 at 01:12
hello woooooo style bloke,

this is great coz i hate those guys who are serious the whole time about everything and hate people haveing a joke about things. I thought i was quite funny actually but thats me and i am a newbie.

"Aliboy" stop being so uptight, people like having a laugh now and again and not just being serious. If this was 100% serious then i think there would be no one hear because everyone would be bored because it is not exciting enough.

"WWWWoooooooooo style this is amusing and "Aliboy stop being so annoying.

thanx
Mon 16/07/01 at 00:13
Regular
"How Handy."
Sorry, i thought it was quite amusing.

I think this thread should be like world's longest in prime. If you ever want to say anything, go ahead just post it here. Anything you like. Go on. Do it now.
Mon 16/07/01 at 00:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thanks for wasting space, And my time for actualy viewing it. Please only start a topic if its worth it. Unlike this one.
Mon 16/07/01 at 00:06
Regular
"How Handy."
As this is the first post of day, like most things i do early in the day, it will make no sense.

Thankyou and good morning.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.