GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First post of the day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 00:06
Regular
As this is the first post of day, like most things i do early in the day, it will make no sense.

Thankyou and good morning.
Mon 16/07/01 at 12:43
Your Honour wrote:
> Stick474 wrote:

I thought it was funny. Did
>
> you??

Nope.

Well ok then.
Mon 16/07/01 at 12:42
Regular
Stick474 wrote:

I thought it was funny. Did
> you??

Nope.
Mon 16/07/01 at 12:40
Your Honour wrote:
> Stick wrote:

Some load of old cobblers.

Did you think that
> it just wasn't funny? Did you think that you're the only one that
> laughed because there's something wrong with you?

I thought it was funny. Did you??
Mon 16/07/01 at 12:38
Regular
That made me laugh when i posted it, but i suspect it didn't make you laugh.

Get my point?
Mon 16/07/01 at 12:37
Regular
Stick wrote:

Some load of old cobblers.

Did you think that it just wasn't funny? Did you think that you're the only one that laughed because there's something wrong with you?
Mon 16/07/01 at 12:34
I don't really see anything wrong with this topic. I quite like a bit of humour, and anyway it brought a smile to my face when I opened it. What is wrong with the people on hear they dont see the funny side of anything, they always have to be so serious all of the time. I think that every one on hear would get on better if we all learned to laugh with each other, and stoped having a go at each other. Think of a world with no humour, a world that was always serious. The world you are thinking of would probably be full of violence and wars cos nobody laughs and every body takes every thing serious. Friends that is a world we could do without, I think that we should all join together today to make this FOG forum a better place for the children of tomorrow. Thankyou for listening to the irrelevant rubbish that I just muttered. Remember whenever you feel like having a go at someone for things such as this, just try to see the funny side and smile.

Turn that frown upside down and your one step closer to a birghter tomorrow, not only for yourself but for every one in the world today. :)

hahahah. I think that I will try and use my calming powers to create world peace, I could succeed where so many people have failed. I feel my powers growing, I feel all powerful. Now feel my peaceful and pleasent wrath. hahaha hahahaha haha ha ha oh well.
Mon 16/07/01 at 01:36
You know there's a reason for that, try and think of it while I locate you and turn your computer off before throwing an egg at you.
Mon 16/07/01 at 01:31
Regular
"How Handy."
Wasn't planning to mate. I was very bored and there's hardly anyone here.
Mon 16/07/01 at 01:26
Just don't do one of these every day. I'll ban you.
Mon 16/07/01 at 01:19
Aliboy, don't fuss, this is what FOG (chat) was made for, so all the pointless post won't clutter up FOG (Prime) and all it's good posts, so this type of postis alowd

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.