GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid Nintendo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 17:10
Regular
"Oh, look at us...!" They say "We're gonna release a wikid console and a massive library of cool games!"

Nintendo, you Idiots! Do you realise how much this will cost?! Okay, so 'we' might be able to stack up 3-5 games through GAD but c'mon, at about Ł40 a time we're gonna be sooooo broke... I've already started saving... Kind of...

The good news is that the Pads are only Ł20 ($20)
and the wavebirds shouldn't be anymore than 150-200% of that price.

The bad news is the amount of games we have to buy... I know they're coming in over about 2 years but already there are no less than 20 games that i'll see into my collection...

PIKMIN, Starfox, Melee, Star Wars, Wave Race, DKR, Luigi's Mansion, Metroid, Zelda, Mario, Kameo, PD2, PSO V2, Mario Sunshine, 1080 2, Galleon!, Ledgends of Wrestling, SSX: Tricky, Mario Kart, Conker's Other Bad Day, Harvest Moon, Picasso, Road to El Dorado, WWF Wrestlemania, Ferarri 360, Sonic. And more...

I mean, can't they be Nintendo and have say 10 release titles to get the consoles off the shelves and then slow the production down a tad?!

Bloody Nintendo, I bet we see more of that innovation stuff as well... I mean who wants that?! You learn how to play one game and then you have to learn the controls to another one!! Can't we have samey games?!

Of course not.... I bet we have another 100 Pokémon as well... I've only just learned how to pronounce Blastoise, Charizard and Pikachu properly, i'm sure we don't need Mythsnake, Croak-Frog and Pikatwo yet! Dear Lord!

The next couple of years look terribly promising for Nintendo and I hate it! Why the console can't be a flop and the company make their money from The GBA and Pokémon I don't know...

One thing I do know is that they're set to make history with the best console ever! And NO-ONE can argue that!

Damn Nintendo!

Game
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:10
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
"Oh, look at us...!" They say "We're gonna release a wikid console and a massive library of cool games!"

Nintendo, you Idiots! Do you realise how much this will cost?! Okay, so 'we' might be able to stack up 3-5 games through GAD but c'mon, at about Ł40 a time we're gonna be sooooo broke... I've already started saving... Kind of...

The good news is that the Pads are only Ł20 ($20)
and the wavebirds shouldn't be anymore than 150-200% of that price.

The bad news is the amount of games we have to buy... I know they're coming in over about 2 years but already there are no less than 20 games that i'll see into my collection...

PIKMIN, Starfox, Melee, Star Wars, Wave Race, DKR, Luigi's Mansion, Metroid, Zelda, Mario, Kameo, PD2, PSO V2, Mario Sunshine, 1080 2, Galleon!, Ledgends of Wrestling, SSX: Tricky, Mario Kart, Conker's Other Bad Day, Harvest Moon, Picasso, Road to El Dorado, WWF Wrestlemania, Ferarri 360, Sonic. And more...

I mean, can't they be Nintendo and have say 10 release titles to get the consoles off the shelves and then slow the production down a tad?!

Bloody Nintendo, I bet we see more of that innovation stuff as well... I mean who wants that?! You learn how to play one game and then you have to learn the controls to another one!! Can't we have samey games?!

Of course not.... I bet we have another 100 Pokémon as well... I've only just learned how to pronounce Blastoise, Charizard and Pikachu properly, i'm sure we don't need Mythsnake, Croak-Frog and Pikatwo yet! Dear Lord!

The next couple of years look terribly promising for Nintendo and I hate it! Why the console can't be a flop and the company make their money from The GBA and Pokémon I don't know...

One thing I do know is that they're set to make history with the best console ever! And NO-ONE can argue that!

Damn Nintendo!

Game
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:12
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
* Khazar waves Bonus and TBN into the room to take advantage of The nintys falling apart*
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hehehehe

True though, why can't barstewards be more considerate? DON'T THEY KNOW WE HAVE TO PAY FOR OUR FOOD, CLOTHES AND OTHER ESSENTIALS LIKE TV AND MUSIC!!!! SODS!!!!

:-D
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
Its so unfair, we have so many good titles to choose from and I just can't choose three from that list!!!

Advantage of the PS2: It only has a few quality games!
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:21
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Heh, that was very funny. The PS2 has loads of great games I want but I can't afford them. The PS2 controllers are also Ł20.

I don't know where you got the idea that all the controls are the same from though.

"The GameCuboid will be the best console ever"? That's a lie, and I'll explain why it's a lie if you want.
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:22
Regular
"Back For Good"
i thought this might be a "game" topic
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:23
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
lol @ er-no!

I think, to start with, i'll get 3 to last me about 4-5 months...

Starfox - Because it'll last ages... Rare + Zelda + Dinosaurs = VERY GOOD!

Luigi's Mansion - It's just a must really

Super Smash Bros Melee - *Drools.....*

The 'other three' are...

Star Wars - Bad Memories of Battle for Naboo and Rogue Squadron, it can wait

Wave Race - if I get it anytime soon my brother will take over my Gamecube!!! Noooooooo!

PIKMIN - Looks ace, but I want to know more first.

There...
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:24
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Come on then TN, Tell us why the Gamecube won't be the best console ever.. I want lots of detail and a view from both sides of the fence!
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
'You know you want to spank her.....'

That line from Punk A** B**** is great!

NINTENDO RULE!!!

WHO WANTS ONE?
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:28
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'm getting a Gamecube tomorrow.....

(Posted in advance to be viewed the day before GC UK release date...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.