GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 17:04
Regular
Just a quick hi from Malaysia hope your all having fun on here!
See you in 4 weeks!
Mon 16/07/01 at 20:51
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
er-no wrote:
> Its fun having Sniper around, only Sniper would start a topic
> entitled 'hi' in the Prime Topics forum..

:D

...and gets away with it. :D
Mon 16/07/01 at 18:13
"possibly impossible"
S'funny, because I thought Sniper was at home. Well there certainly were people in his house, I saw them lifting boxes into their van.

Still, there you go.

;-)
Mon 16/07/01 at 17:40
Regular
gronti_v wrote:

"Wut? I was expecting a long and interesting post when I saw who the poster was! What's up here? losing your standards you are."

Err...
Mon 16/07/01 at 17:17
happy hollidays
Mon 16/07/01 at 13:25
Wut? I was expecting a long and interesting post when I saw who the poster was! What's up here? losing your standards you are. Ah well, perhaps we should be more wary of topics saying "Hi" instead of "Hi-Res" or some such. Well it might have been about graphics. Hmm, infact it could have been about a lot of things with the initials HI... Just because I can't think of any doesn't mean there aren't some. Post your suggestions here.
Mon 16/07/01 at 11:25
Glad to see your Having fun Sniper..

My brothers in Benidorm with his mates at the moment, 2 days ago his mate Biddy walked outside the pub for a second...was dragged into a car by some guys, had all his money and his shoes taken off him...then dumped 20 miles away... Thats pretty bad.

Hopenothing like that happens to you in Malaysia
Mon 16/07/01 at 11:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He just copied me :D

I started posting from abroad...

What I was thinking was that everyone takes a picture of themselves posting on SR from abroad and then put it in the mag :D

The mag I was meant to be in this mag...

Damn better register at SR again :D
Mon 16/07/01 at 02:43
You won't need a post card because what it would say is almost inevitable.

Dear FantasyMeister,

Holiday not bad. Hotel alright. People annoying. Girls hot.

see you in 4 weeks

Sniper
Mon 16/07/01 at 02:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Bring me back some Ying tai lai noodles!!!!

And where's my POSTCARD!!!!!
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:11
Hi snipe! How ya been?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.