GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cornelius?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 16:53
Regular
New Online game idea, which will hopefully soon become a simple online game, created by an original Meka_Dragon suggestion...

Read, become confused and don't take it to heart:

Characters:

Cornelius the obese, black & white, not very intellectual, running cow who's goal in life is to reach the long green, luscious grass. Antagonistic frying & flying cowpats! Aim: to fly in the frying pans at Cornelius from all directions to stop him reaching his goal!

Game:

Cornelius is a lost & lonely, obese and naturally very hungry cow (Bull probably as he is male), which has been split up from his family of obese cows, who now reside in the luscious long green grass, away from Cornelius. His mission is to reach his family, and eat once more, but there's trouble in front of him. On his way a strong Hurricane builds up, with flying cowpats, in frying pans, being hurled at him from many directions.

Cornelius must reach his family without getting splat more than 3 times by the steaming delights...Using the Directional buttons, you can control Cornelius - move & down, backwards/forwards (the scenery will be scrolling naturally) in order to avoid his possible doom. Add to his challenge, rocks and mischievous bundles of hay that block his path and you've got a superb game.

5 difficulty levels of course, for the more able avoider of insane flying 'n' frying cow pats. Graphically acceptable, with lots of happy and revolting sounds! Bonus levels will happen whenever Cornelius catches a rare golden pat, a mini level will start up giving the chance to gain an extra life again!

---------

It's got to happen...
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:00
When will it be released i love throwin cowpats around, i'm a great shot with them. Only last week a ran outside onto the garden scooped up the nearest cowpat and launched it 25 metres through the air to hit my next door neighbour straight in the face. On the game how about calling the cowpats simply pats, i think that it sounds catchy.
Sun 15/07/01 at 16:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
**bangs head against wall** sure thing Dan... *bang*
Sun 15/07/01 at 16:53
New Online game idea, which will hopefully soon become a simple online game, created by an original Meka_Dragon suggestion...

Read, become confused and don't take it to heart:

Characters:

Cornelius the obese, black & white, not very intellectual, running cow who's goal in life is to reach the long green, luscious grass. Antagonistic frying & flying cowpats! Aim: to fly in the frying pans at Cornelius from all directions to stop him reaching his goal!

Game:

Cornelius is a lost & lonely, obese and naturally very hungry cow (Bull probably as he is male), which has been split up from his family of obese cows, who now reside in the luscious long green grass, away from Cornelius. His mission is to reach his family, and eat once more, but there's trouble in front of him. On his way a strong Hurricane builds up, with flying cowpats, in frying pans, being hurled at him from many directions.

Cornelius must reach his family without getting splat more than 3 times by the steaming delights...Using the Directional buttons, you can control Cornelius - move & down, backwards/forwards (the scenery will be scrolling naturally) in order to avoid his possible doom. Add to his challenge, rocks and mischievous bundles of hay that block his path and you've got a superb game.

5 difficulty levels of course, for the more able avoider of insane flying 'n' frying cow pats. Graphically acceptable, with lots of happy and revolting sounds! Bonus levels will happen whenever Cornelius catches a rare golden pat, a mini level will start up giving the chance to gain an extra life again!

---------

It's got to happen...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.