GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cornelius?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 16:53
Regular
New Online game idea, which will hopefully soon become a simple online game, created by an original Meka_Dragon suggestion...

Read, become confused and don't take it to heart:

Characters:

Cornelius the obese, black & white, not very intellectual, running cow who's goal in life is to reach the long green, luscious grass. Antagonistic frying & flying cowpats! Aim: to fly in the frying pans at Cornelius from all directions to stop him reaching his goal!

Game:

Cornelius is a lost & lonely, obese and naturally very hungry cow (Bull probably as he is male), which has been split up from his family of obese cows, who now reside in the luscious long green grass, away from Cornelius. His mission is to reach his family, and eat once more, but there's trouble in front of him. On his way a strong Hurricane builds up, with flying cowpats, in frying pans, being hurled at him from many directions.

Cornelius must reach his family without getting splat more than 3 times by the steaming delights...Using the Directional buttons, you can control Cornelius - move & down, backwards/forwards (the scenery will be scrolling naturally) in order to avoid his possible doom. Add to his challenge, rocks and mischievous bundles of hay that block his path and you've got a superb game.

5 difficulty levels of course, for the more able avoider of insane flying 'n' frying cow pats. Graphically acceptable, with lots of happy and revolting sounds! Bonus levels will happen whenever Cornelius catches a rare golden pat, a mini level will start up giving the chance to gain an extra life again!

---------

It's got to happen...
Mon 16/07/01 at 14:18
Well - it would be better than actually throwing cow pats at eachother.
Mon 16/07/01 at 13:22
Whoooo Style! wrote:
> What about the multiplayer options of the PC! This could be bigger
> than Counter Strike!!! There would be hundreds of clans!!! OK, bags
> having [UkPaTs]. Stick, you with me?

Yeah I'm with you Whoooo Style! this does have the potentail to be massive, especially if it uses the multiplayer options that the PC has to offer. I can see it now millions of gamers world wide flocking to there PC's to throw cow pats at each other via the internet. That truly would be a dream come true.
Mon 16/07/01 at 10:27
I agree! Imagine all the weapons. "Curd blasters" "Cheese rays"
Sun 15/07/01 at 22:43
Regular
"How Handy."
What about the multiplayer options of the PC! This could be bigger than Counter Strike!!! There would be hundreds of clans!!! OK, bags having [UkPaTs]. Stick, you with me?
Sun 15/07/01 at 21:55
Have you made the game yet cos i can't wait to have a go. When you do release the game what formats will you release it on apart fromt he P.C. Would you consider releasing it on the N64 cos I haven't bought a decent game for it for ages. If you do release it on the N64 it could be made to take advantage of the multiplayer facilties, imagine lobbing cowpats or pats as i like to call them,at your mates.
Sun 15/07/01 at 20:58
:)
Sun 15/07/01 at 20:36
Regular
"How Handy."
Dan2K1 wrote:
> (Bull
> probably as he is male)

no, it's all true i tell ya!

sorry not funny, but i am very very bored.
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:15
Damn straight.
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:08
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Nah it's called:

"Japanese creations plesents:
> "Madness! Frying cowpat charrenge - marverous 2001"

Ok then that's catchy aswell.
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:06
Nah it's called:

"Japanese creations plesents: "Madness! Frying cowpat charrenge - marverous 2001"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.