GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will represent Team WCW/ECW at Invasion?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/07/01 at 15:08
Regular
As we all know, Team WWF consists of Austin, Angle, Kane, Y2J and Undertaker (You gotta fancy their chances) so who does everyone think will represent the opponents. My bets are on the inclusion of Rhyno, Tazz, Booker T, DDP and perhaps Tommy Dreamer or RVD.

Also, i have a feeling that we may have a number of surprises. Perhaps with a match (TLC or tables etc) and i have a feeling we may see some superstars return for each team (Goldberg, Shamrock, Rock, MARK HENRY!!!!)

What are your views on this?
Sun 15/07/01 at 15:08
Regular
As we all know, Team WWF consists of Austin, Angle, Kane, Y2J and Undertaker (You gotta fancy their chances) so who does everyone think will represent the opponents. My bets are on the inclusion of Rhyno, Tazz, Booker T, DDP and perhaps Tommy Dreamer or RVD.

Also, i have a feeling that we may have a number of surprises. Perhaps with a match (TLC or tables etc) and i have a feeling we may see some superstars return for each team (Goldberg, Shamrock, Rock, MARK HENRY!!!!)

What are your views on this?
Sun 15/07/01 at 15:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
I definatly think RVD and Tommy Dreamer will be in as well as Booker T and DDP and maybe Rhyno.
Sun 15/07/01 at 15:55
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I already know the teams, the WCW/ECW ones are practically confirmed so here they are....

WWF:
Kane, Jericho, Undertaker, Austin and Kurt Angle
WCW/ECW:
Booker T, Dudley Boyz, Dimond Dallas Page and Rob Van Dam (although Rob Van Dam may be replaced)

preety rubbish i think, tag team main events at ppv's never work!
we all remember Backlash!
Sun 15/07/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Back in black"
I want the Rock to return!!
Sun 15/07/01 at 16:48
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> I want the Rock to return!!

Yeah..*ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY* i USED to do that all of the time. :)
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think all Rock fanz did that.
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:42
Vote HBK to Lead WWF to victory

He promises Victory to the WWF

Being serious now he would be the perfect leader if Austin Does not come back He would just sweet chin music all of WCW and ECW

He would most probably have a ladder match or Hell in a cell
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I know i did!
i still do it sometimes to annnoy my friends when we watch WWF matches with him in.
(they dont like him all that much ya see)

ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY

I cant wait to see the crowds reaction when he returns!
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:54
Regular
"One More Chance"
It will be even better than the Undertakers return at Judgemant Day the fanz will go even crazier.
Sun 15/07/01 at 18:08
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
No way!!!Taker rules, I would cheer form him rather than the Rock if they were in a mtch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.